He stood around Eren and I, one at a time, sniffing us both. That made me really uncomfortable.

"Oh, he always sniffs people like that when he first meets them." Hange explained. He soon stood up straight and laughed weirdly to himself. "he also has a habit of laughing through his nose. It doesn't really mean anything by it though.

I sighed. "We are here. What now?"

"Oh no! I just talked the whole way here didn't I?" The crazy woman said. "Anyway, everything will go fine." I see the guards push Eren inside.

"Don't worry! Everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it." I try to reassure him. The doors then close behind him.

"You will be coming and staying with us!" The woman explained.

"Oh great.." I say sarcastically.

We walk a bit further to another door which lead to a bunch of seats. This is where we would be watching the trial from. The boy had his handcuffs still on and a metal pole in-between his hands so he was forced on his knees and couldn't run. I look on the other side of hall and see Mikasa and Armin with another group. I lightly smile at them and they do the same. I also saw Levi and Erwin standing near them. I glare at them and look back at Eren. He looked very scared.

"Shall we begin?" I see a fairly old man sit down. He was an important man, Dhalis Zachary. He was like a commander but for all regiments. He was the most important person in the room.

I decide not to intervene with the trial and drift off into my own fantasy. Where it quickly turned into a nightmare. A memory I never knew existed.

---

"(y/n)! Get up!" I hear a deep voice say. I open my eyes to see a middle-aged man staring over me. "I'm sorry we over-worked you. We had to chain you up just in case you-"

---

What was I about to do? In case what? He didn't tell me who he was what what I was overworked for.

I soon come back to reality and hear the judge say, "Here in the report it says that after you transformed, you swung your fists at Mikasa Ackermann and (y/n) (l/n)."

I look directly at the white haired girl that helped in Trost. I grit my teeth to make sure I don't lash out on her.

"Who are Mikasa Ackermann and (y/n) (l/n)?" We both raise our hands.

"Is it true that Jaeger, in titan form, attacked you?" he asks.

We both stay quiet for a second until Mikasa says, "Yes. It is true." I widen my eyes at her.

"Is it (y/n)?" the judge looks at me. The whole courtroom is staring at me now.

I stay quiet. "(y/n). The judge is asking you a question." I hear the section commander behind me.

"I don't know and don't really care either what he did. If it wasn't for him, I would still be here - deaf." I reply, slightly shouting.

They all start getting suspicious of Mikasa's response.

"She's probably a titan too! Trying to protect her friend!" a voice says.

"We should dissect them both!" another shouts. This makes my blood boil miraculously hot.

"I might be a monster but she has nothing to do with this!" I hear Eren shout.

"like we believe you!"

"It's the truth!" I hear Eren trying to protect her. His chains clatter against the metal pole and everything goes silent.

"I personally think you are all monsters." I say looking down on the MP's. "My guess is that you guys don't want to retake Wall Maria or Shigansina, do you? Look at it this way. If we take back Eren, we have a great chance of retaking them. But because your big heads focus on dissecting him instead, who will we have to fulfil that job? You know we don't have many like Eren around." I say bluntly towards them all.