Fight

Jean stood paralyzed with fear. Eren?! Marco turned around, grabbed Jean and flew away to the top of a different rooftop away from Eren. It wouldn't be long before he came over to them. Marco landed and held Jean by the shoulders. "I'll be right back, ok?" He smiled and kissed Jean. He turned around and flew off.

Jean watched and whispered, "Ok..." He sat on the edge of the roof and watched anxiously.

Eren was now running towards Marco. He roared and and continued on, smashing building after buliding.

Dot Pixis stood on the wall as members of the Garrison nipped at his heels. "What the hell is going on?" "Sir, can we call this mission failed?" "Shall I send the red flare?"
Pixis simply smiled and said, "And ruin a perfectly good show?"
The soldiers glared at him in disbelief.

Marco moved swiftly. He fired his gear with more accuracy than Mikasa. With one shot, he launched himself high into the air. He spun in a complete circle and bit his hand in mid-air.

A bolt of yellow-orange lightning shot into the sky. Even the soldiers in the vanguard heard the roar coming from the bolt. As the steam dissipated and the dust settled, a 17 meter class titan covered with freckles appeared and landed on its feet.

<<Authors Note: This also could have been a good cliffhanger. Im evil, but not THAT evil.>>

Eren slowed down to a conplete stop. He was 2 meters shortes than Marco yet had more muscles. He planted his feet firmly on the ground beneath him. He raised his hands to his face. He thought about Annie and tried not to grin.

Marco squeezed his muscles. The veins now bulging, made his large muscles look even larger.

Jean covered his nose.

Marco put his fists farther out in front of him. He didn't look as built as Eren, but it was enough to give Jean a nosebleed.

Eren growled and made the first punch. Marco may have less power, but his swiftness surprised even Jean. He dodged the blow and kicked the back of Eren's knee causing him to fall on his hands and knees. Eren turned around and started to get up, but Marco kicked his stomach. Eren went flying and rolling. Until he came to a complete stop. He stood up with an enterage of steam flaring upwards from his body.

Pixis had sent for popcorn.

Squad Levi gad arrived just in time to see the big fight.
"What the actual hell is going on?" -Erd
"Oh! Popcorn! Can I have some?" -Petra
"Would you guys shut up?" -Levi

Eren charged at Marco with speeds far greater than any manuever gear. He tackled Marco and pinned him to the ground.

He punched Marco over and over. His anger weakened slowly. Why was he doing this? It's Marco. Marco was a friend. Marco had never done anything to Eren. He stopped for a minute. Marco's titan was crying yet it looked at peace. Jean was bawling and screaming. He had his hand on his sword.

For the first time, Eren was afraid of Jean. Maybe it was his readiness to kill Eren. Maybe it was the anger and sadness in his eyes. Whatever it was, it scared Eren.

Eren got off of Marco and stood up. He stood there and watched as Jean slowly let go of his sword.

Jean was utterly confused. He knelt at the edge of the roof and glanced back and forth at Marco and Eren. Eren stood there and held a hand out to Marco.

Marco saw this and after letting his body regenerate, took it. Eren could have easily taken down Marco now in this position. He didn't.

Marco stared at Eren tense and ready for a surprise attack. Eren slowly backed up and walked away.
Eren was scared of Jean. Marco was scared of Eren. Jean was scared for Marco.

Eren's titan collapsed a few minutes later. As Eren came out from within the nape, he was sweating and wide awake. He took gear from a fallen comrade. He had no time to mourn the death of his friends. He swallowed his tears and flew to the top of the wall opposite from Pixis and the others.

Pixis stared with his mouth wide open. He stared in disbelief. Rico stood paralyzed.

Eren tore off the gear, stood frozen, and slowly....
slowly.....
slowly......

let himself fall over.

~~~