Kiss

Keith waved his hand above his head and dismissed everyone to begin the endurance run. It's not that the distance was impossible, but running even a mile in over 90 degree weather? That's unheard of.

Jean was panting not even three minutes into the mile. Sweat rolled off his chin and scattered on the ground below him. He bit his lip as his lungs caught on fire. Casually, he paused and ran his fingers through his sweat soaked hair. He breathed heavily as he hammered his eyes shut and gasped for air. Slowly he pulled off his shirt up revealing-

Marco sat straight up and hit his head. He had been dreaming.

Marco rubbed his forehead to try and dull the pain. He was confused, disoriented, sweating and really, really thirsty. He grabbed his phone and tiptoed outside. He just needed to get some air. As soon as he could remember how to breathe.
Marco started to run into the trees just at the edge of the forest still in-sight of the camp. He was thinking about his dream. Why did he wake up a pool of sweat and drool? Did he like it? Well, obviously. Wait, what..? Marco stopped running and leaned against a tree. He rubbed his eyes with his palms and sighed loudly. I couldn't honestly be gay for Jean? Marco felt himself blushing. Damn, I guess so. He smiled and hugged his knees until he heard something move behind him. Startled he turned around quickly.

"W-who's there?" His voice was shakey and his freckled cheeks were still very warm. He looked around bit his lip.
"Marco?" It was Jean. What the hell was he, of all people, doing here?

"J-Jean! Why are you out here?" Marco stood up and dug his heels into the soft dirt under his feet.

Jean rubbed the back of his neck. Quietly, he said, "I just needed to get some air. What about you?"

Marco felt his cheeks grow even hotter. "Ah, I just a had a weird dream." That wasn't exactly a lie.

Jean took a step closer. "What was it about?"

Marco froze. "Nothing."

Jean tried not to smile. "C'mon, spill."

Marco's eyes grew wider and wider. "N-nothing. Really."

Jean was now inches away from Marco. Marco felt his breath on his own sweaty neck. "Tell me."

Marco could bear it no longer. "You." Marco clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. Oh shit.

Jean's eyes grew and he froze too.

Then, suddenly, he leaned in.

Marco opened his eyes but quickly closed them again.

Jean held Marco's wrists and finally touched his lips lightly against Marco's. Marco initially balled his fists up but slowly relaxed as Jean added more and more pressure. Marco leaned into Jean and both of them couldn't stop. Jean grabbed Marco's waist and squeezed a little.

~~~