Wait...you like me?

When we arrived at the party lots of people where all ready there, A smell of drugs and alcohol filled the room. I entered the party with bloom;Aisha,Musa and Terra "this is-" I started
"What exactly" bloom asked
"This is the east wing of Alfrea since there hasn't been a conflict for a while no one really comes down here....except for tonight" Terra says
Aisha and bloom walk off to get a beer while me Terra and Musa went further into the party. "Looking for someone Specific" musa asked Terra "um no just looking for somewhere to put these" Terra replys putting the box she was holding on the table. I picked one up about eat it when I got a smell of weed coming off them "Terra are these." I asked her "yeah I can be a cool nerd" Terra said back I took one then left them to go find riven and sky. On my way to find them I bump into bloom
" hi bloom have you seen sky"
"No sorry Jess if I do I'll tell him you where looking for him thought"
"Thanks ill see you later" i smiled and went to look for riven. After about 10 minutes I found sky "hey I was looking for you" i said to him "yeah I was just coming to get you, do you want to play bear pong...with me Riv, bloom and Aisha?" He asked "yeah sure" i said as we walked to meet the others.
It was the girls verses the boys so me bloom and Aisha against Riv and sky. It was my go first "remember boys how good I am at this" i said smirking "yeah yeah that was just luck" Riv says but as I throw my first shot I get it straight into the cup "yeah luck" i say to him. Nearer the end of the game we where all pretty drunk, it was our go again and Aisha was taking it "come on Aisha we need this" me and bloom both said as Aisha through the ball bloom made one of the cups hot and is just happened to be the one Aisha threw the ball into "this is hot did you-"sky says "drink up that's the rules" bloom reply's  "use your magic to bounce it out" I say to Aisha as Riv was taking his  go but ended up spilling the drinks all over Riv and  just missing sky. "What the fuck" Riv says " sorry honestly let me get some paper towers" Aisha says leaving I was practically on the ground crying with laughter "omg you should have seen your face" i said while laughing "shut up Jess" Riv says trying not to laugh.
"Yeah so much for no drinking tonight-oh but this ones a bit more fun than Stella... you know reminds me of riki"Riv says to sky
"Who's riki" bloom says still laughing
"Riv don't" sky says
"What you live with Stella and you don't know what happened to her last room mate" Riv continues
"Riv please" i say to him but he ignores me
"No but I would certainly love to" bloom says
"See riki was Stella oh and Jessica's best mate I know weird because Stella and Jessica hate each other.. anyways she was their best mate until she flirted a little bit to much with sky here"Riv says
"Riv I would never" sky defends
"Riv please don't do this" i say with tears in my eyes
"Of corbyn not but that didn't matter to Stella she showed everyone what a legit psycho she was" Riv continues "what's that supposed to mean" bloom asks "Riv" i say " Stella used her magic to blind her on purpose....she blinded her best mate" he says completely ignoring me "wait that can't be true" bloom says in disbelief "that's why Jess and Stella aren't friends anymore" Riv says "yeah that's the story" sky says annoyed at Riv.
Riv leaves us but I follow him, "Riv what the fuck you know that's not what really happened" I say to him so angry that I was crying "why the heck do you care yous aren't friends you hate her" he says coming closer to me the same way he did at the first party "don't come closer I swear to god because if you date touch me like you didn't that other party I will not talk to you ever again... and I mean it this time" I say to him "yeah you say that but when someone makes you cry it oh Riv I need you" he says while pushing me against the wall "you know what I don't need this...you runner off with Beatrix even though you know I like you... you treating me like shit 24/7 so you know what Riv I've had enough" I say while ripping the charm bracelet he got me on my 14th birthday of my wrist and onto the floor then walking away. "Wait Jess" I hear riven say but when I turn around his lips crashed onto mine,I kissed him back fireworks sparked and It just felt right "Riv" a voice from behind us said......
Hope your enjoying so far 🤍