Chapter 11

"Did y'all just disappear in thin air, we haven't seen y'all for days" Tate said.

"I spent all those days with Raven, he talks a lot..." I said.

"Are you and Lucinda good now?" sailor ask.

"If we weren't than she wouldn't have been in the same car as me" I stated.

"Whats going on with you and Raven?" Cole raise an eyebrow.

"He's more of a brother than you are" I joked.

"Ouch" Cole mumble.

"No I am playing, Raven and I are just friends" I replied.

"And maybe me and aviva are not" Lucinda spoke up.

Our friend group gasp.

"Has Aviva stop being stupid?" Ajax ask.

"You're an asshole" I told him, Ajax just laughed.

"I was wondering why Lucy was glowing like a light" Sailor said, lulu smiled.

"Oh and I have something to tell y'all!" Lucinda said.

"Guess what, I learned that A was jealous of daisy all this time" she added.

"I thought we put that behind us because if you want to talk about jealousy, we can just talk about when I first met Raven... you were jealous of him" I told her.

Our friends laughed at us.

"What?" We both ask.

"Y'all both are so cute together" Heaven said, I look at lulu and she looked at me, we both smiled at each other which made her let out a laugh and made me laugh as well.

"Now basically the only one single here is Heaven" I said,

"What about it?" Heaven ask.

A friend of mine is single as well duh.

"I heard a certain black curly hair guy is single" I told her.

"Raven?" Tate ask, I nod.

"No" Heaven says.

"Why not! He's cute.. also a very good friend, you know he's actually the one that told me I should talk to lulu! That's why me and lulu are fine now" I said.

"B-" I cut heaven off.

"He's cute and nice... come on, at least try and talk to him" I told her.

"Fine" Heaven mumble.

"Yes!" I squeal.

"You're so cute" Lulu whisper to me, I smile and pulled her closer towards me.

"Anyways I going to ask if we can go to his place, he's friends would probably be there too" I tell them and got up, when I left the room I called Raven and asked if we can go to his place, it's way bigger of a house than Sailor and Cole's

***

"Raven!" I shouted hugging him.

"Damn girl you going to make me deaf" Raven said.

"Sorry" I mumble.

"If she can shout that loud, is she any good in bed?" Raven ask and look at lulu, her face turned a dark red. "Well I guess that's my answer" Raven smirk, I hit him playfully at the back of the head.

"Wait You lesbian Aviva?" May ask.

"Eh, I would say I like more girls and guys, Lu- Lucinda is actually lesbian" I told her.

"I figure as much, I just never thought you be into girls but hey at least you are happy and that is all that matters, you are one of my best friends" May said.

"Aww" I hug her, she hugged me back.

"That's enough hugging" Lucinda said, I laugh breaking the hug.

"How come you didn't say that when I was hugging Raven?" I ask.

"Because I secretly like Raven, I also don't know them" Lucinda said hinting towards his friends.

"That's cute, she finally likes me" Raven said, I laugh again and shake my head.

Raven introduce my friends to his, they all actually got along.

It's kind of weird how much drama has happened, but at least I got lulu with me and she's the best person I ever had in my life.

Speaking of the best people I ever met, I have the most amazing friends ever.

Life's great...

Chapter 11

Please vote...

Have a nice day and don't forget to smile!

-E

.

.