Chapter 4

★ Aviva P.O.V ★

I woke up with a huge headache, I think I drank to much alcohol... it's just from me seeing Lulu make out with some guy suddenly made me so pissed off.

Talking about lulu, I felt someone next to me in bed, I turn around to see it was her. "Lulu" I mumbled.

"Hmm?" She hum sleepily.

I shake her lightly which made her move around and then her eyes open. "What?" She groan.

"How much did I drink last night?" I ask, placing my hand onto my forehead. Why did I have to get a headache.

"I don't know" Lulu mumbled.

I got cold which made me look down at myself.

"Why am I-" I start to question but lulu interrupt.

"When we got back, you decided to take off your clothes" Lulu told me.

"Why don't you have anything on except for bra and panties?" I askZ

"I was to lazy and plus I was drunk as well, do you not remember anything yesterday?" Lulu ask.

No.

"Yes. But maybe you can just tell me" I said, lulu let out a little laugh.

"Uh maybe I should start with that a guy asked me to have a drink with him and his friends-" I stopped listening to her, like I wanted to fucking hear her talk about her and the guy that was kissing!

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, she's just my best friend and I am feeling this way.. I am just a little overprotective of my friend I guess.

"And then Heaven and you made out-"

"I MADE OUT WITH HER?" I shouted jumping off the bed.

"Yes..." Lucinda mumble.

"I don't even like girls-"

(A/N: ok ouch, Lucinda is probably hurting because she thinks she doesn't have a chance with aviva)

"-why would I even kiss her?"

"Because you were drunk?" Lulu shrugs.

"I hope we are not going to be awkward around each other, Heaven is one of my best friends, I can't lose her" I whisper biting on my lip.

***

"So Uh what we going to do today?" Sailor ask.

"Well we have two days left until we need to go back..." Cole says.

"We could try and find something" Tate said.

"I don't really want to go anywhere" I replied.

"Oh come on! We only got two days until college starts again, you can rest more when we get back to the dorms" Tate told me.

I roll my eyes.

"Fine" I said, she squeal and then said she's going to look and see if we can do something close by this house.

I felt a body being pressed up on mine.

"We can always go to the movie theater" Lucinda said.

"I did say I will, I forgot about that" I reply back to her.

"It's fine" She mumble.

"We can ditch these losers and go to the movies if you want" I said turning towards her, she smiled.

"Maybe later" Lucinda replied.

*****

"You took us to a theme park?" Heaven ask.

"What! It's going to be fun" Tate says.

"We could of had fun staying home" Ajax reply.

"Eww, get a room" Lucinda gags.

"Go fuck yourself since you can't get a girlfriend" Ajax told her, lulu rolled her eyes.

"I could get a girlfriend but I just
Don't want at the moment" Lucinda reply rolling her eyes once again.

(A/N: you don't want a girlfriend at the moment? Or you just want to wait to get with your best friend?)

"No fighting" Sailor spoke up, and they stop fighting a few seconds after she said that and we went inside the theme park.

"What's first?" Tate ask.

"Cotton candy"

Of course, cotton candy is necessary.

Chapter 4!

Please vote.

Maybe comment.

Have a nice day!

-E

.