//The hot woman // Perfect scores//

Start from the beginning

"MOVING ON-!!" I cut in front of him, quickly rising to my feet. "We're going to need to deal with 30-40 demon employees, as Emma said, but there are also over 100 human employees, and the demon employees themselves are there mainly to prevent theft."

"So even if they're not aristocrat level, the demons are skilled in combat, eh?" Zack hummed in response.

"So all together," The 12-year-old black-haired Hayato sighed. "their numbers are extremely troublesome.".

"On that note..." Norman added, addressing the group as a whole, his bossness coming out again. "Since we have the addition of a few combat-excellent additions as well as Yuugo and Lucas, who are still alive," He paused for a moment, his deep blue eyes meeting mine, seeming to read my most inner thoughts. "-if we infiltrate Gracefield with them, the results of the original could differ greatly..." Norman turned to me, his head inclining curiously, although I was sure he knew he was correct."-that's what you're worried about, isn't it, Y/N?"

I pursed my lips and nodded. 'Read me like an open book, hmm?' "That's basically it." I sighed, rubbing the back of my head. "Although the chances that with the addition of them the plan will go downhill is unlikely..."

Ray covered his chin as he thought. "I see... if we go in 'guns blazing', or so you'd say, with the help of everyone, you wouldn't be able to rely on your ability to see the future," He rephrased with a hum. "Then... what if we keep it as close to the original as possible?"

I blinked. "I mean, it's not a bad idea..." A plan began formulating in my head. "I think we can easily make do with that..."

Emma smiled brightly, pumping her fist in the air. "As long as everyone ends up alive and well in the end, it'll be okay with me!"

I grinned. "We'll be good to go, then!" 'Just one more thing...'

-----

Don't question it. It's worth it, I swear. 

Unless you can't focus on reading and...partially chaotic...music at the same time, lmao-

anyhow, sorry for interrupting your reading, hehe

-----

"Spider Y/N, spider Y/N." I sang under my breath as we crept through the hallway, having not encountered a single demon thus far. "-Does whatever a spider can." 

"And what the f*ck are you doing-??" Ray muttered as we dashed over the end of the corner, coming across two demons for the first time since our breech of the farmhouse. Immediately, we acted, firing and taking them out in an instant. 

"Being stealthy." I answered the ravenhead as we continued running, Emma and Norman a few paces behind us.

"You and I seem to have different definitions of being stealthy." Ray retorted as we changed directions, entering another adjoining hallway.

"Oh, hush. The demons are currently distracted by Oliver and Lucas, anyway. And they'll know our whereabouts soon enough. Let me have my fun."

Ray sighed, turning to face back ahead. "Fine." He paused for a moment before speaking once again. "Then, who's the 'hot woman' waiting for us?"

I sputtered, choking on my spit, turning to him in shock as my feet tapped faintly on the concrete ground. "The hot woman????"

Ray tilted his head with a grumble."You know, the one you keep on talking about under your breath- Tall, dark haired, purpl-"