Night Time Preparation

*Error Papyrus's P.O.V*

I hugged my brother smiling and felt him stop shivering which was subtle to those that didn't know him personally but, it had been almost constant till now. He clearly felt comfortable here and I hope it stays that way. The kiddo named Ink seems to have helped him through quite a bit despite them not knowing each other that long but, that brings up more questions. What all am I not being told? I can tell he is hiding stuff and hopefully he tells me eventually.

*Several hours later*

While they were sleeping I got to work making some variations of food for them to eat for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. I had work in the afternoon but, will return here at night till they are more established. As I moved around being quiet and prepared the food I made sure everything was just right. I wasn't going to give them mediocre food especially with what they've been through. I may head to my place temporarily as I still had several more gifts for Error from all the birthdays I missed of his because of 'them'.

Those bastards that are our 'parents' better stay away if they ever get out. I have a restraining order on them and went through the process to claim my brother as his primary family which went through fairly quickly as the courts had enough evidence to make it possible. My brother and his friend are protected by the courts and it will stay that way as long as possible. After checking on my brother and his friend I decided to get the gifts from one of my own portals. I have been storing them in here the whole time and I put them on the counter. Now all I have to do is finish the meals and get ready for the morning as the online classes started tomorrow. they will wake up to a amazing breakfast I will make sure of that.