"That... but still, despite knowing that I-I will still love you..." she speaks with a meek voice and averts her eyes.

"You couldn't be implying..."

"That's r-right, if you're okay with me, then pl-please take care of me." And the fish got reeled in.

"Alright, I will do that, take care of me too, my cute girlfriend." I say as I pet her head and continued down to her neck and gently grabbed it, making her look up.

"Ah- "Probably flustered by the way I called her, she gasped and looked up, but her lips got sealed by mine. It was a different sensation from the one I felt when kissing Chie and Sae, this one, felt like youth, it refreshing as the wind blew and she remained in my embrace. We broke it and she looked at me with teary eyes and a slight smile.

"So, you did it with both senseis?"

"Mhm." I nodded in reply.

"Then I don't want to lose to them!" As she said this, grabbed my crotch. My dragon immediately rose as its slumber has been disturbed, making sure to punish the fool who awakened it.

"Awawa, why does it feel so big." She muttered to herself.

"Well, you got to take responsibility Chihiro." As I said as my hand ran through her hair and put it behind her ear. She slowly got down and started to buckle on my belt, finally opening it, she zips down my pants, in front of her stood a tent, usually when royalty or even high nobles are not in country, they will have to spend a night outside, so they bring out a huge tent befitting for royalty, that's what my underwear looks right now a-

"R-royal tent." Noticing that she exclaimed so instead of thinking she blushed, but her gaze was still locked on the huge tent. Despite woman often complaining about men leering at them, they are the same, if someone with a nice body walks around topless on the beach, woman will naturally glance at them, simply because it's not frowned upon, they can also look in this kind of situation.

"I might blush if you stare so intensely, in exchange I am allowed to stare at your body too then when we get naked once." I told her a bit jokingly, to lighten her mind, she's thinking too much right now.

She giggled a bit and started to drag down my underwear slowly but surely, she will be hit on the chin. As she was at the critical point, she already saw the shaft as it pressed down as went further down.

Plop

It her chin, it was not painful in any way for the both of us, but she still flinched, now all her demeanor changed, I can see curiosity take over her mind. She grabbed the massive dragon with her petite hand and cutely done fingernails, the texture of her hand was soft and a bit sweaty.

She started to move her hand up and down, but suddenly frowned a bit seemingly finding the solution, it vanished away, and she used both of her hands and started to kiss the tip of the tower.

She started to twist her hands slightly and took them off as she spitted into them and on my fat cock.

Slowly she was getting the hang of it and sped up her pace, I laid my hands on her head, signaling to her that she's doing a good job. Eventually form all the stimulation, I was cumming.

"Chihiro, I'm cumming!" As I said this, the built-up released and she covered my glans in her mouth, albeit a bit to late some flew over her head and down to the road next to the school.

Her tiny mouth couldn't take everything as her cheeks bulged.

I was surprised at her next action which seemed to be swallowing it down. She didn't even have conflicted expression, rather, it looked like she was in heaven, her expression was one of eating Ice cream.