2 minutes went by and I stood up and just went earlier than I said to myself. I walked up the stairs and certainly on the way up, the camera was there, but on the rooftop itself, there's none. As I walk up the door finally enters my view, behind that door, is probably a cute high school girl waiting for me, completely alone, T-rex wanted to awake prematurely but it would be awkward, so I fought it off.

I opened the door and was stunned for a second, Chihiro stood there, the wind playing with her gray blonde, her back facing me but she turned her head to me and smiling like a maiden when she looked at me, her skirt was a bit shorter than usual, showing her innocent thighs, wearing black socks that now reached her knees. She didn't have her usual hairclip on, despite it making her look cute, like this, she looked more mature.

"I've waited for you." She said this and completely turned to me.

"Well, I thought it would be awkward if we ran into each other on the way up, so I waited a bit."

"I see, do you by any chance know why I called you here?"

"Who- No, I guess I would know." I wanted to answer vague, but I shot that in the wind, I just told her that I know.

"I see, it's easier somehow if you know then." She let out a short breath, closed her eyes and opened them again, it looked like she is letting go of something, like her restrained being now released.

"You know... some days ago, I-I confessed my feelings Honami-chan... that was the first time I met you, I got rejected... but it somehow completely doesn't matter to me now... it's because the fool I am... hahaha," laughing in a self-mocking tone, she looked down a bit and continued again,

"I fell in love again... and I don't know what to do, it's been only a short amount of time for the other person to reciprocate my feelings... That's why I'm just going to come out with them."

With this she looked at me again, glassy eyes, her hands bawled into fists and trembling a little bit, the image burned itself into my mind, this is without a doubt-

"Kiyotaka, I love you, please go out with me!"

-a romantic confession. Her eyes got a bit tearful and due to my unchanging expression; she probably got a bit extra weight on her mind.

"Chihiro I'm sorry- "Before I can explain things she already teared up and interrupted me.

"It's okay, I didn't expect anything else, I-I'm just going to go I-I think." She started to walk and eventually wanted to run. But she gasped suddenly because I'm holding her arm.

"Will you please listen to me."

"No... please, I understa- "I just embrace her and start to slowly speak.

"You should know that I'm not such a good guy as you think." She wanted to shake her head but couldn't be due to her position, blushing face, and her tears wetted my uniform.

"Did you know that I had already sex twice in this school?"

She trembled a little, she gasped, and her head further buried into my chest.

"It was with it was with Chie-sensei and Sae-sensei no less." She tightened her grip on my chest and looked finally up with a bit of red eyes nonetheless wide open.

"I know, it happened somehow, and I can't just leave them be, you are such a wonderful girl and shouldn't with someone like me." She didn't accept that as an answer.

"No! Definitely not, you're an amazing person, kind and considerate. I have no doubt about that..."

"But it doesn't change the fact that I seemingly have relationship with two girls at the same time, my teachers nonetheless."