"What are you doing by looking out of the window, thinking about lewd things? I don't know why I'm not surprised at this."

Horikita destroyed my moment, she was probably still a bit angry at me for persuading her about the matter of letting the 3 idiots be expelled. But not anymore Horikita, I already had sex so, I won't take your tyranny anymore.

"Why, did you think I was imagining your nake- "She immediately interrupted me with a sharp blow to the side, but I didn't feign pain anymore, I just stared at her. She looked at me questioningly, thence, I answered her.

"It's rude to hit other people, are you perhaps a delinquent?"

"Huh- but how-."

"It's also rude to defame someone by telling lies."

As I said this, I went back to my window watching, Horikita was sitting on her seat a bit disturbed, not know what to do and soon Sae entered the classroom. She glanced at me and for a second her expression softened up before looking over to Ike who seems to be something idiotic.

"Trust me man, I saw Ichino- "

"Ike back to your seat, we start the homeroom!" She called out to him, interrupting what he was saying, something about Ichinose, but what's up with her? The last time I saw was back at convenience store.

And so, I immersed myself in thoughts about the 4 girls, until the lunch bell came and threw me out of my head. I stood up and walked out of the classroom, turning in direction cafeteria, an out of place hair color caught my eyes, it was magenta, Ryueen-chan was bashfully smiling and waving me over.

"H-hey Ayanokouji-kun, I thought I would want to talk to you for a bit before lunch." She seems a bit embarrassed, I wouldn't know why if I were a wimpy harem protag. But sure, I don't see a reason to deny her request.

"Sure, what did you want to talk to me about." I was unsure though what she wanted to talk about. She seems a bit flustered but managed to answer, nonetheless.

"I-I wanted to ask if you already decided what to do with your favors, I own you." She lied, it was as if she was caught of guard, the question after this would be most likely the one, she came to ask me instead. But her favors, I think I know one which would probably be the best choice.

"Hmm, how about we become friends?" I baited her.

"Huh, but I thought we were already friends..." She sounded a bit downhearted and... disappointed?

"Well, I'm happy that such a beautiful girl like you considers me a friend, but then how about getting close friends? Honami" I said and reeled in the reward, being the reason she's downhearted but immediately cheering her up. She blushed but smiled slightly.

"Umu, I would love that!" She exclaimed, but I don't want to gather more attention than necessary.

"Anyway, now that we are close friends, I think you should go to the cafeteria, your friends from class B are probably waiting for you." I told her and she too seemed to realize and dashed away as she beautifully smiled and waved at me while making her way to her friends' group.

And so, my lunch went on with nothing eventful happening, followed by the boring lectures of the teachers, the school ended. It's time for our meeting, I waited a bit in the classroom, it would be awkward after all if I were going to meet her on my way to the rooftop so, I rested my head on my palm and looked at the reddening sky, it's 5 p.m. right now, I will wait for 3 minutes and then go.

But, every minute felt like eternity, is this what it feels like something big is going to happen and you're waiting for it? I don't know, but I definitely feel it becoming bigger.