Chapter 10: Fun Things

Start from the beginning

"Are you ready my love?" Tom walked in and froze.

"Yeah I am!" I smiled. "What? What's wrong?"

"You look fantastic!" He sat on my bed behind me.

"Oh thank you!" He was wearing a white button up shirt tucked in black pants with a black belt. "Ohh you don't look too bad yourself!" I smile

"Thank you." He smiled

He looked at me in my eyes for a second. "What?"

"Nothing, you're just really pretty."

"Ohh!" I blushed really hard. "Thank you!" I stood up. "Come on let's go downstairs."

"Oh no, we're not eating here."

"We aren't?"

"No, I'm taking you out for breakfast. But come on, if we don't leave it'll become brunch!"

"Okay Okay!" We left my room. We went downstairs and left out the front down. The same car that he used for the date was waiting out front for us. He opened the car door for me. Then he got in. He started driving. We played music so it wouldn't be so quiet. "So where are you taking me?"

"You say that as if im focing you!"

"No, I didn't mean like that!"

He laughed and put his on my thigh. "I was just kidding, darling." He laughed again.

"Not funny!" I pouted. "You tease me too much!"

He rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "Your fine, darling." I blushed hard and he laughed. "We're going to a café that serves really good breakfast."

"Oh yay, I love cafés." We continued small talk until we got to the cafe. It was a small cute cafe. With tables outsides. I put my hand on his, "Oh Tom, can we eat outside?"

"Sure." He parked in the front of the cafe. I was about to open my door when Tom locked it. "What are you doing?"

"Opening the door, so I can get out of the car, so we can eat."

"No, I opened the door!"

I laughed. "Okay! Okay!" I sat in the car while he got out, went around, and opened the door for me. "Thank you!" I giggled.

"Your welcome." We walked over to the table and he grabbed my hand. It gave me super big butterflies. We sat down at a table outside and a waiter came out immediately. She has long blonde hair and a dream body. I looked down at my menu thinking, damn.

"Hello my name is Beth, can I start you off with something to drink?" She only addressed Tom.

He didn't look up to her. "Order first!" He looked at me.

"Oh, i'll have a coffee!" I looked up at her and she gave me a side eye. I was offended because what the fuck.

"Okay..." She wrote it down on her notepad. "And for you?" She said all happy.

"Umm, tea ." Tom again didn't look up at her.

"Okay! I'll be right back!" She went inside.

"Ugh she's annoying!" Tom scoffed.

I laughed softly "Yeah, annoying..."

Beth came back out, it was weirdly fast. "Okay here's your tea!" She put in front of him. "And here's yours."

"Thank you!" I said but she ignored me.

"Are you ready to order love?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah! I'll have the french toast, eggs, and sausage."