30

"Your birthday is next week." Luke said with a goofy smile.

"Congratulations you can keep track of time." I said sarcastically and took the bag of fresh popcorn out of the microwave. When I turned around I saw a pout on his lips that made my heart soar.

"You don't have to be mean." He mumbled sadly and held the pout on his lips.

"You know I'm joking Lu." I said and reached up to get a bowl from the cabinet, but of course not being able to reach. A few seconds later I felt his large hands on my waist before he lifted me up so I could get the bowl from the shelf. Why were all the important things on the shelves I can't reach?

"Wow so strong." I said in fake shock and squeezed his bicep and poured the popcorn in the bowl.

"You act like you're heavy." He said and threw a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"It's cause I am." I said and took the bowl and walked over to the couch were we had a movie ready to play.

"You should be with all that ass, but you're not." He said seriously which made it even funnier.

"You hang around Michael too much oh my god." I said while I laughed hysterically.

"Am I wrong though?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"I'm not and everyone knows it. Do you know how much Michael talks about your ass?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that information supposed to make me feel good? Because I think I could've gone my entire life without knowing that Michael stares at my ass." I said making him laugh.

"He talks about it too." He said and took a thick blanket from behind the couch and laid it over the both of us.

"I'm surprised you let him honestly, you're the most jealous person I know." I said and poked the spot on his cheek where his dimple always was.

"Well first of all its Michael so he doesn't worry me or anything. Plus he's right so I just agree with him, that's how we bond." He said making me almost choke on the popcorn from laughing. "I would be mad if it was anyone else but Michael's my guy." I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I will never understand boys at all. Me and my friends don't talk about any of that stuff, but clearly boys do.

"Well you'll never catch me talking about your ass." I shrugged and reached over him to get the remote and start our movie.

"Do you not like my ass?" He had an offended look on his face which made me roll my eyes at him for being so dramatic.

"I do but girls don't really talk about that stuff." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you talk about then? I'm curious." He said with a serious look on his face.

"Well I talk about how cute you are when you smile, or even when you aren't smiling. I talk about how much I love your laugh and how it warms my heart. How warm your hugs are and how they make me feel safe and comfortable. I tell them what we do on our dates sometimes or how I love your kisses and the cute nicknames you have for me. I just tell them how much I love you really." He was now smiling like an idiot and his cheeks were stained red. I loved when he got like this, he looked so cute.

  He leaned in to kiss me, with a smile still on his face and kissed me long and hard. He had moved the bowl of popcorn that was previous in my lap and put it on the coffee table without taking his lips off of mine. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist and pulled me as close to him as I could get, while I wrapped mine around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"I love you but I've got a movie to watch." I said once I pulled away from him. He groaned and rolled his eyes before he slammed his forehead against my chest in annoyance.

"When will you stop picking Adam Sandler over me?" He whined making me laugh and sit up and get the popcorn.

"If you want a honest answer then probably never." I said and pulled the blanket over me some more since he always takes all the blankets.

"Can I at least be second?" He asked and stuck out his bottom lip.

"I can't do that, Chris Hemsworth is second. But you can be third though." I said and ruffled his hair.

"This competition is hard." He whined and laid his head on my chest and curled up in a ball. I never understood how such a large human being could just curl up in a ball in my lap. He always did it and every single time I wondered how.

"Not really, who's the one that gets to have sex with me whenever they want?" I asked which made his head shoot up and give me a look.

"Obviously not if we're watching Adam Sandler movies instead of laying in my bed naked." He stated.

"Okay but you don't see either of them having sex with me do you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I better not or else we're gonna have some problems." I laughed at his sternness and pulled his head back on my chest while kissing his forehead. No matter how much I joke around he will always be first and he knows that.

"I'm just messing with you. I love you and I always will. Even when I hated you I loved you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm flattered to know that you once hated me." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"It was your own fault doofus." I said and flicked his forehead.

"But you're supposed to listen to me and forgive me for being an idiot." He argued while I rolled my eyes.

"Well sorry for being a shitty girlfriend then." I said dramatically.

"I accept your apology." He said with a smile and kissed my cheek.

"You're an ass." I said and pushed his face away from me.

"I love you though." He said and pulled me into his lap.

"Despite the fact that I'm a shitty girlfriend." I pointed out.

"I'm just kidding. I wouldn't love you if you were a shitty girlfriend." He said.

"Well for some people that's not the case." I argued.

"Well not for us. I love you because you're amazing." He said and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Yea yea whatever." I said and focused on the tv while eating the popcorn that was in his lap.

"Say it back loser." He said and pinched my waist.

"Fine I love you." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.