13

When I woke up the next morning Luke's arm was draped over my stomach while he laid on his stomach with his head facing towards me. He was snoring really loudly so I knew he was still knocked out. We went to bed kind of late last night because he decided to make a midnight snack which ended up keeping us up for hours.

"Lukey." I said softly and laid my head next to his. He was still passed out and I had a feeling it might take a while to wake him up. "Lu wake up." I said and moved his hair out of his eyes. He stopped snoring but his eyes were still closed, his lips were still slightly parted, and he still hasn't moved.

"Luke babe wake up." I said a tiny bit louder so that maybe he'd actually get up. Maybe less than a second later I saw a smirk appear across his lips before he swiftly got up and pulled me under him. Before I could even process what was happening he was kissing me hard and fast, almost as if I hadn't kissed him in years.

"You called me babe." He said with a raspy and deep morning voice and a smirk against my lips. His morning voice was so hot, I couldn't even describe it. His accent that I already adored was so much thicker and deeper and his voice was so raspy. Something so minor shouldn't be that attractive.

"Do you not want me to?" I asked, slightly nervous that maybe I shouldn't have said that. I just figured maybe it would wake him up.

"No, it's perfect. I just didn't ever expect that to come from your lips." He said and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why not?" I asked and started raking my fingers through his soft hair.

"I don't know. You're just so innocent and cute it just surprised me, but I like it a lot better than Lukey." He said which made me start laughing.

"That's gonna stick you know." I said with a laugh and felt the tip of his nose against my neck.

"Whyyy?" He groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"Because it's cute and it fits your personality." I said and turned slightly towards him.

"Can't you just call me babe like a normal girlfriend would?" He asked and lifted his head to look at me.

"Have you met me? Of course not." I said which made him sigh but laugh anyway.

"Alright let's get up." He said and sat up while I laid down flat on my back.

"Why? It's not like we have anything to do today." I said and brought the blankets up to my neck.

"We need to eat breakfast before we go out. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we can't skip it." He said and took the blankets off of me.

"Where are we going?" I asked and sat up on my elbows.

"I want to explore more of Seattle with you. I still haven't seen everything and you're my exploring buddy." He said and picked me up from the bed.

"Do I have time to shower before we eat?" I asked as he put me on the ground.

"Yea go ahead." He said and gave me a quick kiss as I went to my closet to pick out some clothes.

After my shower I put on a grey Champion crew neck and a pair of deep purple leggings. Then I paired that with white vans and quickly blow dried my hair and put on some mascara and lipgloss before heading downstairs. When I opened my bedroom door I could smell the delicious smell of bacon filling the house, which could only mean that Luke was making breakfast.

  When I walked into the kitchen I saw him standing at the stove with his back facing me. He had a red flannel and his signature black skinny jeans and backward snapback that I absolutely loved on him. I heard him humming a tune I've never heard before but sounded really good as he focused on finishing breakfast. I don't think he heard me come in since when I wrapped my arms around him from behind and pressed my cheek against his back, he jumped a little.