Chapter Six

Once Janna had left the room she was talking to Dan in, she walked over to me with a small, innocent smile plastered on her face. "Dan wants to talk to you, he seems pretty upset about what happened tonight. If I were you, I would go in there right now before he starts feeling worse and does something stupid that he'll eventually regret."

Without even bothering to respond to her, I rushed to the room and pushed the door open quickly. I felt a wave of sadness wash over me as soon as I saw how hurt Dan looked, he didn't even look at me when I walked into the room. "Dan.. I.. I'm so sorry about tonight. They texted me and told me to do it, I was scared of what would happen if I didn't. I didn't want them to put another wedge between us. I would never want to hurt you like that, I swear."

Dan looked up at me, no longer looking as upset as he did when I walked into the room, but maybe he was just hiding his sadness behind his look of anger. "Really, Kyle? Really? Because if you ask Janna what happened on your little date, she would tell you a completely different story. If you don't want to be with me, just fucking tell me so I don't waste my time playing your stupid games."

"What the hell did Janna tell you then? I'm telling you the truth, that's what happened. I would never kiss her willingly. You saw how I acted earlier, you practically had to force me to go out of that date." I walked over to the couch he was sitting on to sit next to him but he just moved over, keeping a seat empty in between us. "You have to believe me, I care about you so much."

"Maybe I shouldn't have forced you to go on the date, everything was so perfect before it but I guess you're just a great actor." Dan started to laugh coldly while shaking his head, looking down at his lap. "If you really cared about me, you wouldn't have tried to get with that slut. Or maybe you guys should get together, you'd be perfect for each other."

I opened my mouth to respond but shut it as soon as I heard the door creak open. Both of us looked up to see Janna standing in the doorway with a smirk on her face, "Is something wrong in here? We can hear the yelling all the way from the lounge. The others sent me in here to make sure that everything was alright."

"You lying piece of shit." I stood up to go after her but Dan grabbed my arm to attempt to pull me back to him, "I fucking trusted you. I thought that we had at least one person on our side but you're just a two faced bitch." Janna raised her eyebrows in amusement and I finally yanked my arm free from Dan, being able to walk closer to her now. "I hope you rot in hell with the rest of your friends that put you up to this."

Janna started to laugh, causing me to feel even more pissed off than I already was. "Did you actually think that I would help you through all of this? I wouldn't go against my boss's orders, especially if it meant getting paid to make somebody's life terrible." She quit laughing and took a step closer to me to softly place her hand against my cheek but I swatted it away instantly. "Damn. Well, as I was going to say, you're pretty cute. I wasn't going to give you up to him."

"Pretty cute? You said all that shit to Dan just to try and get me to be with you?" I took a step closer to her, leaving her pushed up against the wall next to the door before I felt somebody else's arms wrap around my own. Two different people's arms to be exact, Adam and Will who dragged me away from her. "Fucking let me go. I need to let her know how I really feel and maybe she can go back crying to management so they'll learn to leave me the hell alone."

Will shook his head and the two of them continued to drag me out of the room, not being affected by my struggling so I gave up. "You're going into the lounge with the rest of us so you can calm the hell down. You're going to be calmed down by the concert, we can't have you going out there like this. I don't care how much you say that it's "fine", it isn't and I know you're going to be so angry that your fingers are going to be hitting all the wrong keys."

We entered the room where everyone else stopped their conversations to look up at me with a sympathetic look which didn't help my mood. The last thing I needed right now was to be pitied, I just wanted Dan.