Leone's Room

Chapter 9

A/N: I honestly couldn't decided between these two photos of Leone, so I chose both. Since the last interaction with Abbacchio in Giorno's chapter was despicable, I'll redeem this man in his chapter. Leone deserves better.

For my big titty goth husband 🥰 Enjoy everyone!

Your POV:

"I'll stay with Abbacchio." I said. The room gawked at me like I was insane. Leone stood up straight and walked over to me, he stood proud as he flaunted his confidence to the rest of the gang. His ego and cockiness was flaming to the point of no return. He held his hand out for me to take. A content smile spread across his face.

"I'm honored, Y/N, let's go." He said.

I took his hand in mine and walked out of the room. We walked down the hall in a comfortable silence as we held hands. His warmth radiating off of him made his presence feel welcoming.

Having this hulking man walk next to me while holding my hand made me feel like the safest person in the world. He feels like a personal bodyguard.

He guided me through the mansion and led me down to the the wine cellar. We walked in the frigid basement as he led me to a room with wine bottles lined up on the shelves and racks. Different brands of wine decorated the cellar. Merlot, Rufino, Moscato, Pinto Grigio and more. That was only the tip of the ice berg.

"Do you drink wine?" He asked.

"A little bit, I'm not a huge wine connoisseur. But I'll try some." I responded.

He smiled and pulled two glasses from the rack and popped open a bottle of Greco di Tufo. He poured the wine in the glass and sat himself down on the bar stool. He took a sip and started, "So, what do you think of everyone?"

"They're all crazy." I said a bit too quickly.

He laughed and shook his head, "Indeed they are, even more so when you got here. They all turned into these rabid animals." He raised the glass to his painted lips.

"And what about you?" I asked.

He paused and gazed up at me through his eyelashes. He looked away and took a generous swig of wine and set down his glass. He scooted closer to me and leaned into my ear, "I'm absolutely ludicrous for you." He whispered. His hot breath gave me the chills.

My breathing became erratic as he pulled away. There was a faint thump that's was heard followed by a quiet 'oof'.

We both turned towards the cellar door. Abbacchio stood up and silently walked over to the door. He pressed his ear against the cherry wood door and listened. He slowly grabbed the knob and swiftly swung the door open. Mista, Narancia, and Fugo fell into the room. They all fell on top of each other, with Narancia being crushed at the bottom.