Trish's Room

Chapter 7

Your POV:

"I'll stay with Trish." I said.

She gave a satisfied hum and approached me. Her hips swaying hypnotically as she came my way. She gently grabbed my hand with her dainty soft ones.

"Good, let's go now." She said as she dragged me out of the room.

As she practically dragged me through the halls, we finally went into her room. Elegant cream color walls with oak trimming.

"Okay, I have a great idea!" Trish said. I have a bad feeling about this.

"We should give each other facials!" She beamed.

A different type of facial snuck into my mind and I blushed. Trish took notice and smirked.

"Not that kind of facial, Y/N." Trish giggled.

"Uh, right. What kind of facials?" I asked, knowing little about facial care. All I do is just wash my face and moisturize.

"I will get the gold facial, and once it's dry you peel it off. And you can do a blue clay mask. When it dries the color turns dark and then you wash it off with warm water." She explains.

Trish pulls out a marble white basket with a plethora of facial masks, clays and moisturizers.

She grabs a white jar that comes with a tiny pink spatula. She snatched a blue bottle and another spatula and set the items on her bed.

"Do me a favor, can you go in the bathroom and grab some facial towels? We'll need them to wipe off the residue." Trish said.

I wandered into the bathroom and took in its breath taking view. Tan marble floors and countertops with a walk in shower that was mostly glass. A small walk in closet with French doors and a bath tub that sat right by a bay window. I exhaled as I admired the decor.

I walked up to a small cabinet and grabbed two champagne colored towels. I closed the light and walked back in the bed room. I set the towels down on the bed as Trish opened the jar.

"Okay, can you put this on me?" She asked as she already pushed the supplies into my hands.

"Of course." I said having no choice left.

Trish closed her eyes and I couldn't help but stop and stare at her. My breathing hitched as I got closer to her. Her long eyelashes kissing her cheekbones as her porcelain skin glistened. Her succulent round pink lips puckered up naturally.

She truly was a beauty.

I shakily exhale and grabbed the jar and spatula. I scooped some of the gold product out and onto the spatula. I spread the glittery putty around across her face. The spatula smoothed the formula over her nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.

"Okay I'm done spreading the product." I said

She opened her emerald eyes and grabbed a hand mirror. She looked herself over and smiled, "You did an amazing job, Y/N! Thanks." Trish gleamed. I blushed at her compliment.

She turned and grabbed the blue tub and squeezed some product out on the spatula.

"Okay, lay back." She instructed. I lie down on my back and closed my eyes. She daintily spread the soft clay on my face with care and delicacy. I exhaled out of calmness as the spatula tickled my (color skin).

"Okay, you're good." She said as she put the supplies away. "You look like a blueberry!" Trish giggled.

"Okay, do me a favor and close your eyes." She said. I laid back down and did as she told. She put something on my eyelids as I relaxed.