annie's usually your partner but she ended up ditching with reiner and bertholdt.

of course eren wanted to partner up with you but armin beat him to it. now he's upset, especially since he got paired up with jean.

"at least try to lighten up. trust me i wouldn't have picked you either." jean scoffed and turned to face you.

yeah, he'd rather have a different partner but unfortunately for him marco doesn't take this class and then sasha suddenly picked mikasa so he couldn't even choose her then armin picked you.

maybe there was something wrong with the world... nothing ever went his way.

eren clicked his tongue then looked back down to his paper, mentally cursing jean out for not helping him.

since they're not able to get along they were unable to work together and come up with a good report.

they were definitely going to get in trouble.

"you're not doing it now but you've been staring at (y/n) a lot lately. got a crush on her or just jealous that armin got to work with her? i'm mean i'm pretty upset about it too," jean lightly frowned and went back to working on the assignment— more like copying everything eren wrote.

'jealous? crush? fucking stupid.'

"ah so you are stupid," eren said in a somewhat
jokingly manner as he snatched his paper.

'always has something to say,' he thought before
yelling back at eren. "stupid?! you gotta be fucking kidding me. we all know you and her have something going on or at least you have something for her. you always stare at her. it's getting creepy not gonna to lie."

'what the hell—he's crazy.'

he started to ignore jean. feeling embarrassed and flustered about him taking notice of how much he's been staring at you but a crush?!

"quiet now are we?" a small laugh escaped his lips.

"shut up.."

he ended up giving jean his report to copy (giving him something so he could shut up).

"we'll have to make the most of it, right?" sasha spoke before grabbing a small wooden bucket: her toiletries inside.

most of the girls followed behind, quickly grabbing their own bucket before heading to the woman's washrooms.

for the last couple of minutes sasha kept talking about the time you all have left together.

exactly one month.

of course you weren't too fond of the idea of leaving your friends. they were the first people you ever met to actually laugh at your joke, well aside from hange but they've got the humor of a 12 year old.

everyone was getting sappy over the topic, especially mina but you don't blame her, she's always been emotional but not in a bad way.

you like the way she is. she's so in tune with her emotions it makes you jealous. for some reason it makes her have a strong connection to everyone else. it's like she perfect for everyone in different ways.