"They're cucumbers, they hydrate your skin." Trish explained.

"This is so relaxing." I said in a low raspy voice. Trish giggled.

Silenced filled the air, until her door opened.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Mista's voice said as he began to laugh.

"Oh my god, Bucciarati! Come here, you gotta see this!" Narancia said as he began laughing along with Mista.

Oh Christ, please not today.

More footsteps could be heard from a distance.

"What, they're comfortable. Right, Y/N?" Trish said.

"Yeah, I'm comfortable." I said.

A couple of gasps can be heard from the others.

"That sounded very forced, cara/caro." Giorno said.

Trish made a disgusted noise, "They're fine, donut boy!" She retorted.

"Y/N, if you're in trouble, tap your finger on the bed twice." Abbacchio said.

"Oh my god." I responded, irritated that my peace was disturbed.

"Listen, I can tell when someone is in need of help, especially if they're forced to do something they don't want to. I know the social cues. And this right here, they're in dire need of help." Abbacchio explained with a chuckle.

I giggled to myself at the madness. I could practically hear Trish roll her eyes. If that makes sense.

"You guys are annoying. Mista, what did you want anyway?" Trish said irritated.

"Well, Bucciarati ordered us food and I was about to get you two but I sense that you're busy." He said.

"Are those my cucumbers from the yard?" Bruno asked.

Trish giggled awkwardly, "Sorry Bucciarati, I needed them for our slumber party."

"Can I take them off now?" I whispered to Trish.

"See, they don't like it." Mista said.

"No, I do! It's been so long since I've had them on my eyelids. I think it's time to take them off." I concluded.

Trish hummed at my statement and agreed. She took the cucumbers off my lids and I sat up.

"Woah, Blue Men Crew!" Mista said as they all laughed.

I sat at the edge of the bed and paused to look at them with squinted eyes and a playful smirk.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up, whatever!" I chortled.

"And Trish, you look like a damn star with that gold face mask!" Narancia laughed.

Trish crossed her arms over her chest, "I am a star." She retorted.

"Oh Christ, here we go." Mista said throwing his hands up.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom with the towel. I ran the towel under some lukewarm water and wiped the mask off of my face. I gently patted the towel over my face and looked my skin over in the mirror.

Wow, my skin feels so smooth!

I smiled to myself and threw the towel in the hamper. I walked out of the bathroom to have Trish peeling off her face mask.

"Okay, I just need to rinse my face off and we can go have dinner." She said as she walked into the bathroom.

I waited patiently on her bed as the sound of water rang throughout the room. Once the water came to a halt, I turned my attention to Trish. She once again took my hand and dragged me somewhere else.

"Come on let's eat, you must be starving." She said. I laughed and let her take the lead. As we entered the grand dinning hall, Bucciarati served everyone.

We all ate in a comfortable silence. The only thing that could be heard was the clinking of silverware on the plates and people chewing.

"How are you feeling so far, Y/N?" Bucciarati asked as he took a sip of wine.

"I'm feeling alright, I feel comfortable here." I responded as I took another bite of broccoli rabe.

"That's good." He said.

As we sat in silence, Bucciarati's phone started going off. We all turned in his direction as he excused himself from the table. As we heard Bruno's hushed talking in the kitchen, we all continued to eat. As Bruno walked back into the room, he had a stressed look on his face.

"What's the matter, boss?" Mista asked.

Bruno gave out a semi shaky exhale, "One of the La Squadra members was spotted near our headquarters."

Everyone dropped their forks and stood up.

"If they're here for Y/N, I won't let that happen." Fugo shouted as he summoned Purple Haze (even though you can't see it).

Trish moved me away from Fugo, I assumed he summoned his stand and I took a couple of steps back.

"Fugo, they never found out that we reside here. Take it easy, call off your stand." Bruno said calmly.

Fugo retracted his stand and steadied his breathing.

"Nothing bad will happen to Y/N, not on my watch." Mista said. I felt safe as everyone softly smiled at me. I returned the gesture as I softly bowed my head as a silent thanks.

"Just to be sure, we're staying here for the rest of the week. I already canceled our missions, they have probably been passed on to the La Squadra members. That'll keep them busy in the meantime." Bruno explained.

"Alrighty then, let's clean up and head straight to bed. It's been a long day for all of us." Bruno said.

We all grabbed our dishes and silverware and piled them into the sink. We helped Bucciarati clean up after dinner and put the extra food into tupperware.

Trish and I walked back to her room and relaxed on her bed. We sat in silence and stared up at the ceiling for a bit until I spoke.

"Hey, I'm pretty beat today, let's sleep." I said in a low voice.

"Aw, I had so many plans for us to do. But if you're that tired then we can go to sleep." As we dove under the covers, Trish pulled me closer and snuggled into my side.

"You're so warm." Trish said. "You make me feel safe. I'm happy I have you all to myself." She said. I blushed at her words.

"I had fun today, goodnight, Trish."

"I had fun as well. Goodnight, mirtillo."

A/N:
Mirtillo= blueberry