He caressed my face and brushed some strands of hair out of my eyes. His eyebrows scrunched up with concern. He cupped his hand underneath my head and slowly guided me up and rested my head on his lap. He stroked my head comfortingly.

"Are you okay amore?" Bruno asked getting emotional. I smiled up at him, he's such a big softie. Bruno's eyes burned as he slightly teared up.

"I'm okay, Bruno. It's not your fault, it was mine, I shouldn't have been leaning up against the door." I said reassuringly.

Bruno offered me a half smile. "I know cara/caro, but I should have opened the door slower. Next time, I'll just have-" he was cut off by his gang.

"Boss, what did you do to them this time?!" Narancia screamed. Fugo pressed his lips together and smacked Narancia outside the head, "Lower your voice, and watch your tone when you're talking to your capo."

"What happened here?" Trish asked.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Giorno asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay-" I was cut off by the rest of the gang.

"Are you sure you're okay? We heard that loud bang." Mista said.

"That noise was sickening to hear, are you sure you're alright gorgeous?" Abbacchio questioned as he got on one knee and checked my face for any injuries. While his other hand was occupied in holding mine.

I blushed at his actions, "I'm okay, Abbacchio, thank you." He smiled and then ran his thumb over my knuckles as he withdrew his touch with a satisfied hum. He stood up leaned up against the wall.

"How did our bella/bello get hurt?" Abbacchio asked.

"I opened my office door not noticing they were leaning up against it and he/she/they fell back." Bruno explained.

All narrowed eyes were on him now. The air grew tense.

"I'm okay though, truly I am." I said trying to eleviate the tension. But that didn't work, it seemed that my words went unnoticed by the unhinged gangsters.

Oh gosh, will they ever quit this overprotectiveness already? I thought to myself.

Not noticing, all eyes were on me like they had some kind of delayed reaction to my explanation.

I flinched and squeaked at the sudden realization, "I'm fine though! I swear it!" I said rather rushed and loud. They busted out laughing while Abbacchio just smiled down at me.

I looked at all of them trying to understand as to why they were laughing hysterically. I sat there thinking I just made a fool of myself.

"Aww, look at them, they're embarrassed now." Mista said as he pointed at me and continued to laugh. I grew annoyed and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"No need to be a condescending dick about it, Guido." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

They all stopped their laughing.
"Woaaahhh-" They all said further instigating the situation as it got semi-serious.

"Hey, take it easy there, no need to get aggressive!" Mista said as he held his hands up in defense.

"Such big words for a big person." Fugo snickered.

I gave Fugo the death glare, now not taking too kindly to the insults and jabs.

"Woah, easy on the evil eye. You might hurt yourself again." Giorno joked as he belittled me as a weakling.

I scrunched my eyebrows up in sadness. Bruno took notice and brought me closer to his chest in a protective and possessive manner. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held onto me tightly like I was a teddy bear.