I undressed myself and neatly folded my clothes and set them aside. I submerged my body into the comfortable hot water. My body shivered with delight as the cool air collided with my warm body. I grabbed the liquid soap to create more bubbles. As I swished the water around in the tub, the bubbles started to fluff up and form.

I sat back and sighed as I listened to the ambiance outside the open window. The sun had start to set over the horizon. The Italian sun had splashed beautiful orange, pink and yellow colors across the sky. A flock of geese was heard in the distance as the sun continued to set across the horizon, now casting pink, purple and blue colors.

As I was enjoying the silence and scenery, someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yes, Giorno?" I said. The person on the opposite side of the door was silent, the only thing that was heard was brief shuffling. I turned my head towards the door as it opened. My face grew pale as Abbacchio stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Where's Giorno?" I asked as my voice shook.

"I saw him step out of his room and walk down the hallway, I'm assuming that he was getting your clothes." Abbacchio smirked.

I covered my body with more bubbles as his eyes began to wander. He took a step closer.

"I just want to chat." He said as he got closer.

"About what?"

"About why you're still covering up your body with the bubbles." He said as blush lightly dusted across his cheeks. He sat at the edge of the bathtub and rolled up his sleeves.

"You look rather faint, here let me help you bathe your body." He said huskily.

He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it with soap and water. I tensed up as his large hand grabbed a hold of my wrist. He began washing my arms and shoulders. He repositioned himself behind me as he washed my back. His tall and muscular frame towering over me.

"You look incredibly ravishing, amore." Abbacchio purred in my ear.

⚠️Abbacchio becomes very touchy and aggressive towards reader. Reader does not feel comfortable with his touches nor did they give their consent. Read at your own risk.⚠️

⛔️ Touching starts here ⛔️

I slightly shook as I felt his body come closer to mine. He wrapped his muscular arms around my torso and pulled me closer to him. He buried his nose in my (color hair) and inhaled my scent. He growled in my ear as he swiftly flung the washcloth across the room. His hands wandered my chest and squeezed them.

I got teary-eyed and whimpered as his touches got more aggressive.

"God, I'm so aroused by you. I want you all for myself, no one else." He groaned through his gritted teeth. He took my hand and placed it on his clothed penis. He forcibly made me palm him through his pants. His penis twitched at the contact. He bucked his hips as the pleasure intensified.

"Stand up." He demanded.

"What?!" I asked.

Abbacchio got impatient and snatched me by the hair and forced me to stand up in the tub. I yelped at the sudden pain.

"I said stand up." He growled in my ear.

The soap slid off my body and now I'm on full display for him. He took a step back, still digging his nails into my scalp, and looked over my body with hungry eyes. The cold air hit me, making my nipples hard. Abbacchio took notice and chuckled.

"My, my, aren't you enjoying yourself." He said tauntingly with a smirk. Abbacchio let out a feral growl as he eyed my body once more.

"Giorno, what is taking you so long?!" I thought to myself.

Tears ran down my cheeks as Abbacchio moved his face closer to mine. His white hair framing my face and warm breath hitting my skin as he got closer. His lips made contact with mine as he forcibly kissed me. He slid his tongue into my mouth. He groaned into my mouth as his other hand grouped my butt.

He released his death grip on my scalp and cupped the side of my face with his thumb wrapped underneath my jaw, pulling me impossibly closer and keeping me in place. He sucked on my lips hungrily and moaned. He smacked my butt with shear force as my body jolted at the sudden impact. I whimpered in fear.

He pulled away with a wet pop with a string of saliva attached to our lips. We breathed heavily as he caressed my head. I gazed into his eyes and he stared back with a lustful intent behind his ombré eyes. His hand then snaked down to my genitalia and continued to toy and fiddle with me as he held eye contact. I bit back my tongue to keep myself from giving into the sick pleasure he was giving me.

"Dio mio, I'll remember this night for the rest of my life." Abbacchio said.

"And your life will end tonight." Bruno said.

⛔️Touching ends here⛔️

As we snapped our heads towards the door, Bruno and Giorno were leaning up against the door frame, staring at Abbacchio with murderous intent in their eyes.

"Merda." Abbacchio growled. He pulled away from me and stood up tall.

"Merda indeed." Bruno said.

Bruno and Giorno stepped closer to Abbacchio as they had a stare down. Not liking where this was going, I slowly sat back down into the now cold water. I wrapped my arms around my self and pulled my knees to my chest and waited in anticipation. My (color eyes) darted back and forth between the three with a worried look spread across my face. Dead silence filled the tense atmosphere.

"Sticky Fingers!"

"Golden Experience!"

"Moody Blues!"

"ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!"

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!"

"UUUURRRRRYAAAAA!"

Time skip...

After Abbacchio was thrown into his bedroom completely unconscious courtesy by Bruno and Giorno, I sat waiting in Giorno's room for the pair to return. As they walked into the room, they rushed to my side.

"Are you okay bella/bello?" Giorno asked as he took my hand in his, caressing it lovingly.

"Yes, I'm just glad it's all over." I sighed with relief but still shaken up a bit.

"He will be taken care of after he wakes up. But in the meantime, let's get you dressed, darling." Bruno said. They grabbed my clothes and helped me get dressed. I slid underneath the covers as Giorno did the same.

"Alright, I'll take my leave now. I'll be in my office if either of you need me. Goodnight Y/N, sweet dreams." Bruno said as he brushed some hair out of my face.

"Goodnight Bruno." I said sleepily, offering him a soft smile. He gave one back in return as he walked away. He closed the door behind him and wandered back to his studies.

Giorno caressed my arm softly, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll be okay now that I have you and Bruno on my back." I said. Giorno smiled and snuggled into my body while burying his face into the back of my neck. His warm breath tickling the nape of my neck.

"Goodnight, cara/caro." Giorno whispered as he gave me a smooch on my cheek.

I giggled and returned the favor, "Goodnight, Giorno."