Chapter 7

"Really?! Thank you so much, Quentin!" Miyuki happily squeaked.

"No problem, the clues are actually quite easy for me to figure out," Quentin scoffed. He leaned closer to his desk and he adjusted his phone's position on his ear.

"Sheesh, of course it's a piece of cake for you. You're much more experienced than me," Miyuki gave him an annoying hum.

Quentin laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Don't forget that your flight today is 5:15 p.m." he reminded Miyuki.

"Mhm, I know." . The call ended, and Miyuki placed the phone on her chest. She jumped a bit as she felt happiness overwhelms her. As bright as the sun today, her feelings were enlightened knowing that Quentin solved 2 clues.

"Ah, I need to thank him later," she thought.

She got up from her desk and went out of her room. She was greeted warmly by Joni that is currently eating a cup noodles. "Ah, Miyuki! Who are you talking to just now?" Joni asked.

"No one, just a friend. Sorry because I can't cook for you--by the way," Miyuki apologized.

Joni shrugged it off, "No, it's totally fine. I don't care anyways."

Joni went to the kitchen and threw the empty noodle cup into a dustbin.

Then, Miyuki's phone rang again. She sighed, reaches her phone and expecting Quentin's calling her.

"Yea? Miyuki's talking."

"Milo! We've figured out the clue!"

She looked at the phone, and it was Alex's name on it. She covered her mouth when she realised she accidentally revealed her name, but thank god, the caller seemed to not to notice.

"Really? That's quite fast," Miyuki praised them, "I haven't took a glance of the clue. What was it?"

"Well, the first one is 'asphlat' ," Alex read it out loud.

"Sounded kinda easy to figure out for me. You guys are lucky to get the easy one," Miyuki scoffed.

Ciel's arm went akimbo, "Well, atleast we figured it out. We are reliable after all."

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, I had to admit that," Miyuki smiled, "How 'bout the other one?"

"It wrote 'malus' ," Alex read it to Miyuki.

Miyuki chuckled a bit, "Sounded like a superhero's name. How absurd."

Alex laughed too, and caressed the back of his head.

"Well, absurd or no, we need to figure out what these clues meant," Albert joined them.

"Sí! We need to bring back Joni's friend real quick," Felix said.

"I don't think we could talk much more longer," Miyuki looked at her watch, "I need to go, text me the clue's answer, okay?"

They said their goodbyes and the call ended.

"Thanks for your help, Charles. Milo volunteered in behalf of us to go to Spain because of you," Alex thanked Charles.

Charles nodded and smiled. He seemed to be worrieless that Miyuki could help them, but he actually hesitated whether going to Spain will find the answer to their last clue.

He shrugged it off and went to the door. He opened it slightly and stood still at the door.

"I told you, Alex would be fine," Charles leaned his body on the door frame.

"How much did you bribed Godfreg to tell this much information?" Evan folded his arms and rested his back on the wall, right beside the door on the outside.