Chapter 6

(a/n: In this chapter, I've added one of Snow_Nova's oc. Guess who??🤔😏)

☜ (↼_↼)

Evan is holding up a picture.

He examined it thoroughly, flipped it backwards.

"Is this real?" He asked.

He was answered with a nod. Evan flipped it again, then asked, "Are you sure it isn't photoshopped?"

He was answered with another nod.

"Gosh, if you have a mouth, use it," Evan said annoyingly.

"Yes," Gion said.

"Good," Evan put down the picture. He handed Godfreg the pictures and ordered him to give it to a professional photographer, to ensure its authenticity.

He leaned back to his chair, and rested his elbow on the chair handle. He rubbed his forehead for a while, then decided to let out a voice.

"Do you know what have you done, Alex?"

Earlier this morning, the MPPs we're called to the chairman's office, Evan. A rumor about the MPP's president and the committee members sneaked in a girl spread.

As a rumor always was, spices were added. Some say, Alex has a girlfriend and sneaked her in. Some say, one of the princes had a sister--but they're afraid to let her go so.

This rumor spread quickly, till the students at Poposi Girl Academy heard about it.

Evan didn't miss the news too. He was worried, so he summoned the MPPs in his office.

Back to present. Alex didn't say anything, he furrowed his brow then looked down.

He clenched his fist tighter, ready to present his points.

"Papa, she...she said that she's lost, so I had to let her in."

Evan stayed silent, giving Alex a 'Go on' face.

"It was raining when Charles, Albert and Ciel found her. They three had no choice but to bring her to the nearest shelter, which is Momos Academy's dorm."

Evan went closer to the table. "And why'd you sneak her in again?" Evan crossed his hands and rested his chin on it.

"She...she need to find her friends," Alex looked to his side.

Evan is not happy hearing that. How could his child let a stranger in because of the most childish reason  he had ever heard?

He changed his gaze to Gion, signalling him to tell his point of view.

"Sorry for lying, Mr. Evan. But in order for us to collect enough information, we had to keep our arrival a secret," Gion bowed a bit.

Alex glared at Gion. After all, he can't do anything. Gion is right, and Alex let in an outsider. No words could back up his actions.

"Alex, Felix, Leon, Charles, Albert and Ciel. You six knew what's the consequences to your actions?" Evan lean back to his chair.