Chapter 5

Alexis is writing down something on a paper.

Everyone examined him, confused about what Alex is planning to do.

He finally stopped writing and put down the pen. He handed out the paper.

It wrote down;

-Clues
-Unknown phone number
-Had known Joni before
-Comrades

"These are the information that we got during the phone call," Alex kept a serious face while folding his arms, "But the question is..."

"How to find the clue?" Leon guessing Alex's next sentence.

Alex nodded. He fixed his glasses and examined his surroundings. He make sure to not to missed one detail.

"Alex you..." Albert asked Alex, "what are planning to do?".

He changed his gaze to Albert. "Someone might be spying us right now. Since they said, 'I'll give you clues'. Thinking back, they won't slap random clues on random places then expect us to solve the puzzle,".

The princes nodded. "By that means, we need to be more observant. But don't make yourself too obvious--they'll notice it immediately and will make the clues much more harder to figure out," Charles explained.

Alex nodded happily. "Thanks, Charles! I guess that'll be clear for now. Any questions?".

Someone raised their hand. Alex turned to his side,"Yeah?".

"What are you guys talking about?" Joni asked straightforwardly.

They all had forgotten that an 11 year old, goldfish-brain, tomboyish girl is sitting with them too.

"Mon dieu, how can we even forgot about this girl here? " Ciel rubbed his temple.

"It's okay if you don't understand, Joni. You don't have to figure out so hard. You can relax," Alex said while sweating nervously.

"H-huh??" Joni frowned,"But I wanna help too...". She twiddled her index fingers.

"How are you gonna help us if you don't understand a thing we said?"

The boys sighed. If this goes on, Joni might not able to search for her friends.

Felix got up. Everyone looked at him, in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Leon asked, gesturing him to sit down.

"Well," Felix folded his arms,"If we're just gonna sit here and crack our heads, we'll just gonna ended up clueless, no?"

Everyone kept silent and still locked their eyes on Felix.

"..."

"..."

"Felix, you..." Ciel broke the silence.

Felix's eyes are sparkling. He's waiting for everyone to praise him for his genius words.

"Are you trying to ditch out on us?" Ciel sceptically said.

Felix yelled out,"Wha--NO! Of course I won't do that! Ciel, you meanie!"