ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8

Start from the beginning

"You can come in now."

They all became silent because they shocked to see many familiar face on sports magazines.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Hi! I'm Kise Ryouta. I'm a model and I love to play basketball. Hope we can be friends." He smiled waving at them.

All the girls are making fangirling noise while the boys glared at him. Of course, because of the model got all the girls attention.

"I'm Kasamatsu Yukio. Nice to meet you." He said bowing a bit.

"Hello! I'm Momoi Satsuki. Hope we all can get along." She then smiled at them.

Now, it's the boys turned because their face become reddened because they got seeing a sexy girl in front of them.

"Aomine Daiki." He said using monotone voice.

"I'm Kagami Taiga! Nice to meet you!"

"Sensei, where is the other student? You said there were 6 students." One of the student asked.

"Where is the other student??" The teacher confused.

"I'm here at the whole time." Kuroko stated.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Everyone inside the class were screaming except the transfer students. They were holding back their laughter.

"O-oh, ok. Please introduce yourself." The teacher managed to calm herself down.

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Nice to meet you." He said bowing at them.

"Thank you. Now, please sit at the empty chair there."

They nodded and went into their table. The teacher then started to teach them.

.
.
.
.
.

Kuroko's POV

Finallly, I'm out of this hell. I want to drink my vanilla milkshake.

"Kagami-kun let's go to canteen. I hope they have vanilla milkshakes."

"Let's go."

We started walking and Kagami-kun kept being himself which is bickering with Aomine-kun. Can't they just shut the fuck up?

Kasamatsu-kun only smacked at Kise-kun head because blabbering nonsenses. Momoi just chuckled at them.

'They will never change.' I smiled at my own thought.

"What the-" Aomine-kun shocked.

"Kurokocchi just smiled!" Kise-kun shouted.

"I will never get use with that." Kagami-kun said.

Suddenly, we heard someone was shouting at somewhere far from us.

"HELP-"

"We should find them." I suggested and they just nodded.

We were rushing towards the screaming. Then, Kagami-kun quickly bursted the door. We found one and only Sunshine was tying up on the chair with teary eyes while the man tried to kiss him.