ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 || 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐄

3rd Person's POV

"Ne~ Onii-chan wake up. You gonna be late for your first day at new school!" said the small girl. The boy still asleep with his cute snoring and didn't budge at all. "WAKE UPPP!" she shouted at her brother ear and made the poor boy tangerine jumped off his bed.

"What? What's happening?!"

"Come on! Mom already made our breakfast."

"Ok, fine. I'm taking a bath first and please don't shout at my ears. You make my eardrums hurts."

The small girl giggled and said "I'm sorry Onii-chan." Then, she ran to downstairs.

Shoyo's POV

It was my first day at a new school which is Karasuno High. I'm so excited and I can't wait to make new friends. Yes, I'm a bit shy with new people but I'm really friendly when I know more about them.

Let me introduce to myself. My name is Hinata Shoyo and I'm really love meat buns! I have 2 older brothers which is Kyoya and Kyori. Yep, they're twins. Besides, I have 1 younger sister named Natsu. My dad is Kazuki and the owner of Kingdom Company. That's why I'm rich because it's the best company in the world. He also known as the 'The Richest Man In The World'. Morever, he's really the best father ever! Why? Because even when he's busy, he'll never forget to celebrate my birthday and I thankful for that. My mom is Su Yeong in Korean name and Chihiro in Japanese name (I'm just making any name that I want and it's doesn't really have a meaning ok). She's half Korean and half Japanese. She has many company than dad but she's a lovely mother. I love my family with the whole of my heart! They're the best family I ever had!

My mom, Natsu and me live at Miyagi, Japan while my dad and my brothers live at...... honestly, I don't know where.

They're really overprotective about me even my younger sister. Maybe because they always say'You still a baby to me'. Well, I don't mind but I hope they're not disturbing with my love life.

Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz.

Ding! Ding!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Private Chat With Kuroko

Kuroko
Sho-kun, good luck with your new school. I can't believe you already 15 years old.

Shoyo
Wdym? We're the same age duhh -_-

Kuroko
Nu-uh. You just short.

Shoyo
Heyy!! Since when you teased people?!

Kuroko
Btw, I forgot to tell you that something interesting might happen at your school in 2 months.

Shoyo
What will happen?

Kuroko
You'll see later. I gotta go now. Bye.

Shoyo
Bye Kuroko!! :)

-End Of Chat-
.
.
.
.
.
.