ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐨 || 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐎

Shoyo's POV

After I left Franken, I went to go find my teammates, Rai and Yuzu-kun to apologise.

I found all of them at the canteen and I immediately bowed and said sorry. They looked frustrated and said "No, it was our fault". I slightly titled, confused at the situation. Shouldn't they annoyed at me? But I'm glad that they don't think that I'm annoyed instead they apologised to me.

I'm happy to meet them in my life. Then, I gave them a big smile on my face and their reaction not like what I was expected. They were red?

Well, nevermind it. The bell has rung and everyone at the canteen headed straight into their classroom. I have the same class as Yuzu-kun. I'm so happy! We can spend our time together.

I looked at him. He then smirked at Rai and my teammates. He looked like someone who has won billions dollar. I shrugged it off and walked with him to our class. (I realize that i wrote many scene about they went into classroom- well... don't mind about it T^T)

~Time Skip brought to you by 'Shitty Bois'~

After school has already over, Yuzu-kun and I went into rugby gym. We were late because Rai doesn't stopped hugging me.

I made my puppy eyes which he can't resist (even his family couldn't) and he sighed. That's how I'm late with Yuzu-kun. I hope they don't mad.

I pushed the door and all the members inside were looking at me. I don't like attention so, I immediately hid behind Yuzu-kun.

He chuckled and introduced me in front of them as the new member. They can't hid their reaction at all and I knew what they were thinking.

'I knew that I'm shorter than Yuzu-kun but I got skills ya know!' I screamed at my own thought.

"What are you doing here little kid? Can't find your momma?" The blond guy joke with his weird slang.

"Hey, stop it Taylor. We don't want to lost another member right?" The other blond guy frowned.

"We- not we actually only them." He glanced at the trouble trio.

"They always make the new member felt scared and then they don't want to join so that's why the first years in here only the cocky one." He added and looked at the first years while shook his head.

3rd Person's POV

Shoyo only giggled cutely as he knew that he was comfortable around them. All the players were blushing furiously at their new member.

'W-why my heart is throbbing?!' They thought.

"Mhm. Shoyo, is it?"

"Yes!"