Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Thanks.

Yoko: Oh...

She seems to think for a moment as a realization hits her of what I'm thanking her for and she waves it off.

Yoko: It's nothing! Won't want my underling getting hurt.

Y/N: HUH!? WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING UNDERLI-

Before I could finish my shouting,the door next to Yoko opened with three friendly faces rushing and another close behind. They would be Byleth,Edelgard,Claude and Yuri as they don't seem to notice Yoko instead going straight towards me.

Everyone but Yoko & Yuri: Y/N!

Y/N: Hey,you guys alright?

Byleth: We're fine but we are more concerned about your well-being.

Claude: You worried us sick! I think Edelgard was ready to pop for a moment.

Edelgard: Claude! This is no time for your jokes.

The two house leaders were indeed doing fine as I watch them bicker at each other which I think I haven't seen before. But I could see Yuri behind them just watching and I looked over to him.

Y/N: What about you? You doing fine as well?

Yuri: I am,friend. It's pretty kind of you to be so concerned about the person who tried to kill you and your students a bit ago.

' He has a point... No time to think like that! '

Y/N: Well,you could've easily done it with one unconscious and the rest a bit weakened. I mean you would still have the average of the field but I guess you were just testing the mysterious fellows.

Yuri: You catch on quick,Y/n was it? I doubt it with a rather powerful person by your side.

Y/N: Powerful? I mean Byleth still has a bit to go-

Byleth: Hey!

She hits my head as I chuckled lightly.

Yuri: Oh I don't mean her...