21nba p2

Kentrell Gaulden

Sheyaa Joseph

Kentrell rearranges Shey's gut's on live

Trell's pov

Kicking the door down I made my way to my babygirl he looked gorgeous but the fact he was on live made me want to kill everyone who is watching but I got a better idea. I let Lil Top out ik he ain't gonna give shey no mercy and that's exactly what he deserves fa showing off my body.

Top made his way over to our baby he knew if he try to run it would only get worse so he started rambling apologises but we wasn't hearing none of it we snatched him up by his throat and slammed him on the bed when I looked back at his phone the comments we going crazy so I whispered"why don't we give them a show babygirl", he whimpered and said"yes daddy please don't be too rough" . I chuckled cause I know we being extra rough fa this lil stunt he pulled and when we done he going to be carrying a mini me and got a permenant limp.

Time skip brought to u by lil top

As I slammed repeatedly into my baby he was whimpering and shaking he was trying push me back but I just took his hands and held them as I fucked him hard against the wall .

Quickly I placed him down infront of the phone in a backshot, as I rammed him harder giving everyone a perfect view of my dick going in and out of him my baby was being hella loud  and telling  me he could'nt take it no more ,he soon started to shake, he started squirting all over my dick as I released our child  into his pussy , I pulled out and my cum slowly dribbled out of him as soon as I pulled out he passed out.

I licked the little bit of cum off of him and turned back to live to see everyone saying they would love to fuck shey or they want me to rearrange their guts I told them bye and we will see them soon.