Chapter 76

Hello lovelies

How are y'all doing ? Let me tell you , i missed y'all.

So i am convincing myself to write as much as i can and write and update regularly.

Thank you for all your comments, votes and love , i read them , they make me happy , I'll be replying back soon InshAllah x

This is a very cute chapter , but after this maybe you'd get some intense chapters , don't be scared lol.

I'll be waiting for your reviews , love y'all.

We can connect on Instagram @ theecstatic_aroma

........

N a n d i n i

" Why can't they fucking leave us alone and let us have some family time , god damnit "

Manik was very irritated with people constantly bugging us and judging us , to be honest i am irritated too at this point , especially because i want Ifra to enjoy her family time.

" Yeah , i want our baby to enjoy her heart out with us and i don't like it when they record her "
I honestly don't like it when they record my love , i mean , she and us we deserve privacy.

( Nandini's outfit 🦋)

" Come here baby "
He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards himself , locked his arms around my waist and continued to stare at me intently.

"  Look at Ifra "
After some moments , i saw her playing in the kid's section , with other cute kids and she's going to be very mad at me if she hears me calling them cute lol

Ifra was constantly jumping and sliding and playing with the kids since half an hour now.

" She's exhausting herself "
I said looking at Manik , with my lips formed into a pout.

Manik pecked my pout , i knew he would , instantly i was a blushing mess , i looked around to see if there were still people watching us .

We walked a little further till the gate of the kid's play , the caretaker opened the door for us , because i knew our daughter wouldn't come out unless she's scooped by her dadda or by me.

I took a closer look at her face and there she was all red like a tomato , her hair a mess , she was sweating a bit , even though the air conditioner was on .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
    KAB TAK ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें