The two Koreans confusingly looked at each other ..

" Renjun... What's wrong babe ?"

Renjun shook his head
" Nothing is wrong. . I just .. I just can't stay apart from you guys anymore. I want to raise the kids together. Spend everyday of my life together with you two and our kids. Start my morning and end my day with you . Go out , fight laugh , cook and do everything with you. I have already wasted a lot of time and we are at our 30s now . Life isn't backwarding . We are loosing our life span day by day .."

The teacher became hyped making Jaemin squeezing his hand while Jeno was silently observing.

" Injunie are you ..."

" Jaem.. Let me finish... You two made my life a heaven on earth. The happiness I never thought I'll have , you gave me 4 times more . I'll be forever grateful to you but I'm a man . I'm greedy. I need both of you with me . As soon as possible."

" Are you planning to do the deeds here babe ? I really appreciate it and not gonna lie it's hard for me but here under the open sky that too in our kids school?"

Understanding what Jeno meant , Renjun slapped his arm

" Lee Jeno..."
Jaemin glared.

" Yes Lee Jaemin... And Lee Renjun what you were saying? "

Both of them blushed hearing the names but Renjun glared at Jeno. That dirty mind was ruining his moment.

" Shut up..... "

" Oh make me "
Jeno pouted his lips into kissing face and leaned forward to Renjun only to get smacked by a glass ... Jaemin did that.

" Ohh sometimes I wonder why I love him "

Jeno just poked Jaemin knowing the younger was ticklish and went back to Renjun.

" As you were saying beautiful..."

" Marry me "

What ?

The two Koreans were shocked as hell. Not like they don't want to marry him. Infact the idea was running inside both of their minds as there house was complete to move in. Plus taking care of the two new borns was really hectic for Renjun though Jaemin was giving him tips and helps daily and Jeno hired enough people to help him .

More than that... Weren't they suppose to be the one to propose in their relationship ? Atleast Jeno.

" Guys..."
Renjuns voice was weak. He thought they'll accept him immediately but they weren't....

" umMumm"

" Aish he beat me..."

Renjun was pulled by his slim waist and davoured by Jaemin before he could finish it while Jeno was sulking though deep inside he was enjoying it a lot .

" I hope you got my answer Injunie"
Jaemin said with a smirk pulling away from a heated makeout leaving the older with bruised lips and rosy cheeks .

On the other hand , Jeno just kissed Renjuns forhead and bopped their noses together.

" Yes yes and 100% yes "

Renjun hugged the Koreans while crying with happiness.

" Thank you.... Thank you... Can I call you my fiances now ?"

" Of course baby "

" You can call me daddy "

Two hands were placed on that persons back with loud sound and you all know who is who.