I roll my eyes.

Now she's just being dramatic, I didn't even do anything wrong and she wants to ignore me.

"Where were you?" Sailor ask.

Lucinda smiles.

"There's this new girl that came into my class, we started talking.." Lucinda says.

"Talking or flirting?" Cole ask.

"Maybe a little flirting, she was super cute" Lucinda said, a girl?

Lucinda has never talked about a girl...

"But what about- you know" Sailor ask.

"It's not like anything will happen with 'you know'" Lucinda replied, Sailor and Tate frown.

Now I was super confused. Who is 'you know' ?

"But-"

"Anyways this chick is like super cute and I got her number" Lucinda said.

I frown.

She got the girl's number?

****

I had to sit here and listen to Lucinda talk about this stupid bitch she met. That was 'Super pretty' I don't fucking want to listen to this.

Everyone else was listening to her so I took this chance to leave, it's not like they would notice.

I walked back to the college grounds.

***

When I made my way around here, I bumped into someone. It's a guy, he has black curly hair and blue eyes.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's fine, I wasn't look either" he said. "I'm Raven"

Who names their son Raven?

"What's your name beautiful?" He ask with this charming smile, I blush.

"Aviva" I said.

"It's a pretty name" Raven said.

"Eh, I don't really like it" I told her.

"Why not, it's a pretty name just like yourself" Raven smiled. "Want to come and hangout with me and my friends, I was just about to go and meet up with them"

Should I trust a stranger I just met?

"Sure" I replied.

No. But I don't mind hanging out with someone out than my friend group for once.

***

"Hey guys" Raven said, we went to this cafe and up to a group.

There was two girls and three guys sitting down.

"Guys I made a new friend" Raven says.

"Surprisingly" A girl spoke and roll her eyes.

"Aviva these losers are my friends.. this is May, Beth, Alex, Danny and Carson" Raven said.

"Hi" I waved. Raven sits down and pats the seat next to him so I can sit down, I sat down nervously because I was meeting new people.

But it wasn't that bad when Beth spoke up asking random questions, May joined in on the question asking too. The guys seem to be having their own conversation.

"So how did you meet Raven?" May ask.

"I bumped into him like two hours ago" I said letting out a little laugh.

"Seems like a Raven thing to do and not look where he's going" Beth replied.

I guess this wasn't too bad.

Chapter 6!

Please vote.

Enjoy and have a nice day

-E

.

.