sunken city

julies pov
i sat at the guys apartment as they argued, me and flynn just watched them. "what are they fighting about?"

"who ate the last chocolate donut." she whispered and chuckled.

"you ate it didn't you?" i furrowed my brows and she shook her head, passing me half of the donut.

"we ate it." she winked, i let out a small laugh, turning back to the two boys shouting at each other. "what you doing today?"

"not much, want to go get coffee?" i looked over at her and she nodded.

"duh, i miss you." she hit my arm and i shook my head, grabbing my keys.

"i'll be thirty minutes." i walked back over to my apartment and saw luke still asleep in the bed. i walked over to the closet and changed into jeans and i pulled one of luke's jumpers on.

"where you going?" luke grumbled and i sat down, kissing the top of his head.

"getting coffee with flynn." i played with his hair and he nodded, i got up and started getting my bag and i walked over to the door.

"have a good day baby."

"you too." i blew him a kiss before meeting flynn out in the hall way.

we walked over to the coffee shop and looked around for our seats. "ahh, remember when we would come here and you would show me all the songs you and your mom wrote?"

i chuckled and nodded. "can you believe this is the first time we've been here in over two years? we came here everyday after school for years."

we ordered our coffees and talked about everything. "we haven't talked like this in a long time."

"i know flynn, every sunday, me and you are getting together and having our coffee date." she smiled and nodded.

"sounds like a plan." we both let out a small laugh and went back on talking about whatever came to our minds.

after about three hours we decided to get up and leave. we left the tip and walked out of the coffee shop. "i cant believe it!" i squealed, jumping up and down as flynn just laughed at me. "FIDM, NYU and ESMOD! that's huge flynn, i'm so proud of you!"

i wrapped my arms around her, and she smiled looking back at me. "i don't know which one to take, obviously FIDM is here. i can stay home, but NYU is... it's new york and ESMOD... come on, it's in paris! and it's.." she sighed and sat on the bench.

"hey, you shouldn't be sad over this. you're amazing, and all the best fashion colleges want you, that's a win flynn." she rested her head on my shoulder and pouted.

"i know julie, but you're here. my family's here, and reggie. you know how much i like him, and we've finally got a good thing going.."

"flynn, no matter where you go we're still going to love and support you. reggie knows that you have to do what's best for your future. don't let anyone or anything hold you back."

she hugged me and giggled, hugging her back. "well, if it isn't double trouble." we looked up to see the guys walking down the street.

"well if it isn't fatso, stretch and stinkie." flynn said back and the guys all looked at each other.

"ironically, that was the last movie i saw before we died." reggie held out his hand and flynn took it. "oh god, im the fifth wheel." alex grained and i chuckled.

"what we're you guys talking about?" luke asked as he wrapped his arm around me and i shrugged.

"college." flynn said and i looked back at her. "will you guys go ahead? we'll catch up." she winked at me and i nodded, grabbing both of the boys hands and pulling them down the street.

"onwards!" i shouted and they both looked at each other. "let's go to the sunken city." i whispered and they stopped walking, making me fly backwards. "hey."

"hey, we cannot go to the sunken city." alex said and i rolled my eyes.

"oh come on, it's only fifteen minutes away, and it's getting dark so no one will be there." i patted his arm and began walking again.

"nope." luke lifted me up and i shouted. "we cannot go to sunken city." he placed me back down and i pouted.

"why not? i've never been.." i said sadly and alex pushed luke away.

"you're too weak when in comes to julie." he stepped in front of me. "julie, it's illegal." he said slowly, and i furrowed my brows at him.

"i'm not stupid. i know. live life on the edge." i shouted once again, jumping into his arms. "you've already died once, you want to do it again without knowing what it feels like to visit the sunken city?"

he sighed and looked over and luke who shrugged "why not? she makes a very good point."

"thank you baby." i kissed him quickly and began walking down the street. "we're off to the sunken city, the sunken city of los angeles." i skipped and the guys just rolled their eyes following me.

after fifteen minutes we finally got there and snook in, it wasn't very hard but talking alex down from turning himself in was. "you okay now buddy? you can wait up there if you want."

"no no, i want to do this." he assured me and i nodded, holding onto his hand as we walked down the steep.

"woah, we're here." luke said standing on a rock, alex looked around and shrugged. 

"wasn't that hard." we all laughed and i sat on the edge of the 'island' and looked over into the water.

"reg go sit down." i heard a voice say.

"guys! how did you know we were here?" i asked as reggie sat down next to luke, she waved her hand in the air.

"look forward." we all nodded and looked forward. she smiled and told us to turn around before showing us a picture. "boom, now your album has a cover."

"really flynn? this is not going to be our- omg, it's our album cover." luke said looking at the picture.

"all votes in?" i asked and they nodded. "well, now all we need is to finish off our songs and find a title then we've got our first album." i said and then we all burst out cheering.

luke grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side. "hey, what's up?" i looked over at him as we sat down looking over at the ocean.

" i wanted to give you something." he went in his back pocket and pulled out a necklace, it was good and has the words 'relight that spark' written across it.

"luke.." i looked down and kissed him before resting my head on his. "it's gorgeous, thank you."

he smiled and grabbed it, placing it around my neck and i turned to face him. "you're gorgeous." he kissed my cheek and i chuckled. "is flynn okay? she seemed a little off."

"she's fine, she's just got a big decision to make." i grabbed his hand and he nodded. "luke, why did you get me a necklace? not saying that i don't love it, because i do. it's not our anniversary, or my birthday.."

"i just wanted to get my girlfriend a present." he smiled and kissed me once again.

"hey! stop making out, we're going." alex shouted and i rolled my eyes.

"i'm getting that man a boyfriend." luke nodded and stood up, grabbing my hands. we walked back over to meet them, walking out of the sunken city and down the lit street of LA.

"i just got it. julie and the phantoms. because we were ghost." reggie said and we all groaned, walking away from him. "guys! wait up! i can't walk that fast." he pouted and ran after us.

-

hey! sorry that i haven't posted in a couple of days, writers block.

question- what do you think the bands album/tour would be called?

if i like your answer, i might put it in the book.

thank you for reading <3

-S