hi again

julies pov
me and luke sat in the near empty apartment, it'd been exactly 9 days since we bought it. the guys gave us their spare mattress, so i guess we had started renovating already.

we ordered a bunch of things which all arrived throughout the week, but the things that we needed the most were back at my old house.

old house.

this was my home now. i smiled at the thought and luke groaned, pulling me back into the covers. "what are you smiling for?" he whispered, kissing the side of my head.

i smiled and looked at him, his eyes fighting to stay open. i ran my hand though his hair as he laid on my stomach.

"just thinking."

"about me?" by his tome i knew that his mischievous smirk was on his face.

i chuckled and nodded "always about you." i started, we laid there for a couple minutes, my hands just combing through his soft hair.

"you want to go see your dad today?" he mumbled and i smiled down at him.

"i don't know.." i moved my hands and he looked up at me. "oh sorry." i let out a a small giggle and moved my hands back through his hair.

we looks across the huge room and he planned out where the instruments would go. i said small 'yeah' 'uh-huh-' 'of course' as he talked. i didn't listen to his words just his voice.

"and maybe we'll survive the apocalypse." he stated, looking at me, i just started at him responding with another 'yeah.' "julie!" he shouted making me jump up slightly.

"what?" i shouted back, a smile plastered on my face. he sat up and pulled me closer.

"let's go see your dad." he said softly and i nodded into his chest.

after about twenty minutes we finally got out of bed and we went across the hall to get changed.

"when are you guys getting water?" alex asked after we changed and i pulled my damp hair into a bun. luke chuckled and grabbed the coffee that alex just made.

"tomorrow." alex and reggie cheered, we both glared at them and i slipped on my shoes.

"you're both out of the band."

"luke and julie are the new sonny and cher." reggie cheered before looking at us "oh.. wait. what about us?"

i chuckled and threw my arms around reggies neck "you can be back up. drums are so nighties so.." i shrugged looking at alex.

"wow." he looked at me and held his chest. "i preferred flynn anyways."

i chuckled and hit him playfully before i grabbed luke's hand and we walked out of the apartment "you ready?"

i nodded as we walked down the stairs and got into his car. i played with my rings and luke grabbed my hand. i looked at him as he carried on driving. i just watched him, how his eye would twitch when someone would overtake him, or how his hand gripped on his steering wheel before he moved it around his palm so his hand could hold onto mine.

"and we're here." he looked over at me and i nodded. before we got out he gave me a quick peck and we both got out of the car. "you okay?"

i nodded and grabbed onto his hand as we walked over to the house and i knocked on the door.

"hello?" a girl answered and smiled down at me. i stuttered as my dad ran over.

"julie." i stood, not being able to get my words out. "what are you doing here?" he asked, stepping out and closing the door.

his eyes flickered to mine and luke's hands before looking at us. "mr. molina-"

"we moved in together." i blurted out, they both just started at me. "who was that?" i pointed at the door and he sighed.

"we should talk.." he put his hand on my back and luke walked away. i turned back to grab his hand but he nodded me to talk to him alone.

i smiled and he gave me those soft eyes that everything would work out. i followed my dad down to the garage, and i ran my hand ran over the grand piano. we both sat on the couch, before he grabbed my hand.

"i didn't want you to find out like this.. i don't even know how this happened. you and me were so close, now it seems like we can't go five minutes without fighting.. did this start when you and luke-"

i knew where he was going and i rolled my eyes "don't. don't blame luke for me not wanting to go to college. i decided to focus on music, and it was a great choice." i argued back and he held his hands up in defence.

i looked back at him and he nodded "her names rebecca.. were uh.." i could tell where this was going.

"you could've told me.. i'm happy that you're moving on." he looked back over at me and raised his eyebrows. i chuckled and smiled "truly papí, you deserve to be happy. i'm sure mom would be happy for you too.."

he cleared his throat, i knew he was just trying to hide his tears. i sighed and gave him a hug, he smiled and kissed my head before looking at me as i pulled away. "living together?"

i sighed and nodded "yes." i turned back to grab luke's guitar.

"why don't you guys just practise here? i'm sure you'll get kicked out if alex is banging on drums all night." i chuckled and nodded.

"i'll talk to the guys." i grabbed the acoustic guitar and my spare keyboard. he looked at me confused "we need to start somewhere, we build up the song, get the notes from our instruments."

luke knocked on the door and my dad opened it, they both sent eachother a tight-lipped smile and i chuckled. "help me?" they both grabbed the keyboard and i carried the guitar to the car and loaded it. "i'll be 15 minutes." i ran into the house and started packing.

i sighed and sat on my bed, looking at everything. i packed my pictures, clothes, books, and everything inbetween in my 4 bags. my dad walked in and pulled me into a side hug "i'm going to miss you." he sighed and i wiped away a tear.

"i'm going to miss you too, but i'll be around all the time. especially if we do practise here." i wiped away a tear and he nodded.

"this will always be your room mariposa." he kissed the top of my head before grabbing my bags and walking out. i smiled and ran my hand over the empty desk.

"well.. this is the end i guess." i grabbed the picture of my mom and sat down. "look after it for me." i kissed the frame and set it down in the middle of the desk, before walking out and shutting the door.

i wiped away my tears quickly and ran out of the door so i didn't have to speak to the girlfriend. too soon. "i'll call you later mija. luke, take care of my little girl." he shook his hand and he nodded.

"of course." luke opened the door as i got in and i thanked him before he ran around to his side.

i waved as we drove away "well, now it's your turn." i looked at him and he sighed.

"i know." he rested his hand on my knee, running small circles, making my body relax as the tension that was rising my in chest had flown away.

-
hi again, it's me.

i may be slower updating this book as i'm working on another book (different account, it's criminal minds)

but i hope you all enjoyed

- S