1

Third Person POV.

As usual all of the Strawhats were doing their own things.

Nami is drawing a map , Sanji is cooking as usual , Zoro is sleeping , Robin is Reading , Franky making new designs for Sunny , Brook is playing with his Violin and Luffy,Usopp,and Chopper are fishing.

"Where are the fish?" Luffy continued to stare at his fishing rod ,waiting if the fish will take the bait.

"Well we are in the part of the sea where fishes are in low" While trying to not fall asleep Usopp replied to Luffy.

Chopper was just silently staring at the sea not minding the two.

The three sat there bored out of their minds ...until they suddenly black out.

~In the Black Void~

*THUD* "What the-"

*SLAM* "HEY! THAT HUR-"

*DROP* "Where-"

*CRASH!* *THUD* *SCREAMING*

All of the Strawhats dog piled on a poor marimo.

"HEY! Get off of me you idiots!"

"Shishishi sorry about' that Zoro!"

"Shut up Marimo!"

"Yohohoho!"

"SUUUUPPPEERRR! Where are we?"

"Mugiwara-ya?"

As all of the Strawhats stood up they look at who the familiar voice belongs to.

"Tra-guy!!" Luffy wraps his arms at the unsuspecting Doctor.

While all of them were busy with each other at the space a few meters away from them came a yell.

"Pirates!!" A marine yelled.

"CAPTURE THEM!!" The magma shouted his orders , while the marines get ready to run to the pirates.

Luffy and the others looked at the direction of the yell only you yell in return.

"GEH! MARINES!" Scared trio jpg.

"Shishishi!😁"

As the Marines got ready to surround them , they (Marines) suddenly feel that their body wouldn't move.

"Now , now I don't permit fighting in my void Marines"

All of them suddenly hear an unknown voice , they look above and see a person (?) shrouded in a cloak like darkness.

"Who are you? Are you the one who sent as here?" Garp calmy ask a question to the mysterious person , the starts looking at Garp in shock to see him here too.

"At least there's a person who finally asked me calmly"

"And to answer your question , Yes I am the one who sent you here as for the reason? I'll reveal it after everyone's here"

Pirates and Marines alike were confused on who 'everyone' is so they did what they had do do...ask questions to the cloaked person who we will call Kuro.

"A-Ano🙋 what do you mean by 'everyone'?" A random marine said raising his hand since they can finally move.

"You'll see *snap*

Once they heard the snap of Kuro's fingers , there were suddenly multiple people popping out of thin air.

*THud!* *Crash!* *Pop* *Pop*