...

..

.

----Porsche----

"Porsche... you bastard! I am getting goosebumps, fuck!" Tem shrugged his shoulders away from me as I rested my hand on his, then brought my nose closer and sniffed his neck.

"Let me do it, just a second. " I said in a smooth voice. Now I'm sitting at the wooden table. I was experimenting something right now, but everyone swivels around, scream and move away from me.

"Shit... motherfucker, Porsche, I don't want to." Tem said as he tried to push my face away.

"Hahaha...you are acting weird Porsche, don't you think?" Pete asked me. Yes, today he followed me to the university according to his plea last night and it turns out he doesn't mess around as he wore a white shirt and lengthy pants to make himself look better.

"I just wanted to know how you feel, Damn...Tem." I brushed My friends' hand But Tem Hurriedly moves to the side beside Pete immediately. They already know each other because they got drunk and crazy together at the bar recently and need I remind you that Pete came here to see girls.

[Porsche needs to stops experimenting 😂]

"Tem, so how do you feel when someone sucks your neck like that?" Tem's expression changed from being frightened to confusion. Looking at the bandages wrapping my neck.

"What the fuck!" I instantly put my hands to cover the tape around my neck. I can say I have three plasters on each side! One bite mark and two kiss marks on both sides, Damn it!

"Who sucked your neck like that?"

"Who sucked what? I just want to put a bandage on it." I said looking annoyed. My left leg under the table is silently shaking and  my face paled.

"Yes ... yes ... I believe you. Lately you're easily annoyed, why is that?"

"Friends ..." I said and tried to calm down, but Pete wont stop looking at me with a funny grin on his face,
"What..?"

"What is wrong with you? If you have something to ask, ask directly. Doing strange behaviour like this is quite intimidating you know." Pete said looking at my other friends. I bet he told them about what have I done with Arm.

"Shut up!"

"Did your taste change?"
asked Jom.

"Come on, you don't need to be embarrassed, we are open to such matters Tem still applauds Kinn for being handsome until now." I fell silent as soon as Jom talked about the bastard.

"Bastard! I didn't change my taste. I still like big breasts!" I replied in frustration.

"Do you like Khun Kinn, Tem? Well, my boss..." Pete seemed to be enthusiastic about Jom's words. I didn't let him finish and immediately spoke.

"Let's go into the class and start studying." I was a little annoyed by hearing that idiot's name. I always get anxious just by hearing his name.

"You can go for a walk and do whatever you want. If you are hungry, go to the cafeteria there, when the class is finished, I will call you."

"Are there beautiful girls?" Pete asked, looking around.

"Well, there's none here in the Faculty of Sport Science coz the students are mostly boys. You can go to the Faculty of Communication Arts, to find lots of beautiful girls."
Jom said, suggesting to another building in the distance.