Unknown Feelings

HARRY'S POV

We all sat in our seats and waited for the movie to start. Liam was all giddy and comfortable with everyone around. He even talked to few of them, I love when he is like a free-spirited person and he can connect to each and everyone regardless of their behaviour towards him. Not that he tolerates each and everyone but tries to keep his clamness with them.

On the other hand there is me who is shitless scared and nervous wreck and an angry monster right now.

I really wonder sometimes how the hell we are best friends when we both are really the opposite poles of a magnet. And as the opposite poles attract, so do we. I kind of let it be a mystery, cause I can'treally explain.

The movie is going on quite well at last after like half an hour I feel comfortable in my seat beside Zayn Malik. He did not try any tricks of his as we all know he came out as bisexual after his second movie and got all the spotlight to himself. And iI myself can say that my whole aura screams GAY. Well I should now concentrate on the movie and not on the asshole sitting beside me.

I was quite engrossed in the movie. There is no denying that HE has goddamn hot body. The shirtless scene of him with the actress came and to be honest it was seeming that they were really in love and not acting because how passionate their kiss was. It left some unsettling feeling at the corner of my heart and I kept fidgeting uncomfortably.

The level of the unknown feeling was so much that I was not able to concentrate on the movie anymore. Li had one of his arms around my waist and he noticed my fidgeting. He looked down at me and asked "What's it? Do you need something?"

I said "No it's okay I guess I just need some fresh air" He nodded and snaked his arm away from me. I stood up and Zayn turned to me and asked"Are you okay love?". I was not going to show my uneasiness and some other feeling.... giddiness from the name calling to him of all people cause I know he calls it to everyone, he called Li that the moment they met, so I just nod and said "I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air".

I make my way outside and was walking around when I saw the cotton candy machine. It was, is and always will be my favourite. I bought two of it one pretty pink and one honey hazel. (just like His eyes) Why the hell am I thinking about him.

ZAYN'S POV

Well I was really comfortable sitting beside the green-eyed princess of mine. (Mine...really Zayn what's wrong with you) He was also comfortable till the passionate kissing scene came. From then he kept fidgeting uncomfortably. After sometime he was talking to his brown-eyed friend, who had his arms around his slim waist. I felt an unknown feeling seeing that and suddenly he got up. "Are you okay love?" I asked out of concern. His eyes showed some emotion that I could not see properly because of the darkness. He just nod and said "I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air" and went outside.

I kept was the movie and making small-talk with people around me and everyone's good and nice comments just fed my ego. It is now more than 20 minutes and he still did not come back, so I got up and exit the movie theatre.

I was walking through the hallway and was still able to see the flashes of the cameras from far outside the glass doors which are closed by buffy looking security guys. To be honest they all look so intimidating that sometimes even I am afraid of them. The moment someone announced that I was outside the theatre to the crowd, maybe some paps the crowd of my fans hollered and everyone were trying to see me.

But my mind is set on only one person I'm searching for. It's Harry, he introduced himself meekly to me before the movie began. I found that name quite suiting for him. I walked up to the front and saw the eyes I've been searching for and they were wide with shock. The expression on his face made me smile like a maniac towards him. His expression changed to something I'm unable to read. I walk towards him and he was holding two wooden sticks which I guess are of cotton-candy.

Why is he so cute even though he is having such serious moment. Should I make a conversation with him.
'Go talk to him', here goes my heart and my mind quareelling over my choice. 'But you came to see if he was safe, now that you saw it let's go inside everyone must me waiting for you', 'He wanted to have a conversation with him right from the time he saw the handsome guy, let him go talk!' 'Well both of you shut up'. I must look like an idiot standing there talking to myself and staring into space. I was brought out of my internal conversation by Harry snapping his fingers infront of my face. All the shouting, screaming came but disappeared again when I looked into his beautiful green orbs. What the is wrong with me. What is this crazy unknown feeling. It's driving me insane.

I picked up my hands and touched his porcelain cheeks, they were soft and more smooth from those Luxury Hotel's pillows. 'Way to ruin the moment' I said to my mind.

I know however cliché it sounds I felt high voltage electricity running through my body. He leaned into my touch at beginning but moved away suddenly leaving my hand in the air and went to stand near the glass window at the back. I waited for few seconds and followed him there. He was leaning on the cold glass. It seemed like he was having an internal battle like I was having few minutes ago. I didn't want to invade his privacy, so I stood a bit far from him and leaned to the glass. When my hot cheeks made contact with it, I felt shivers but stayed like that nonetheless.

Thinking about the unknown feeling he gave me.

HARRY'S POV

What is happening to me. When I heard the crowd cheering more, I knew it was not because of me. Then I saw HIM standing in the middle looking at me. I never realized that someone can have so beautiful eyes. They were ENCHANTING in one word. That beautiful hazel colour just swept the ground off my feet.

He was standing and looking into space. I went up to him and snapped my fingers infront of his face. Again I was in trance and he put his godly sculpted and tattooed hands on my cheeks. It was like I was in some trance. Unknowingly I leaned into his touch, however cliché it sounds I felt sparks. NO I CAN'T BE FALLING FOR HIM.

Suddenly I realized who HE was and what his intentions were like. If I feel weak I will just end up being his one-night stand. I moved away from him and went to the glass window and rested my head and cooled of some steam. I heard footsteps seconds later and from the corner of my eyes I can see him following me. He kept his distance and I'm thankful for that and again my mind wandered off.

I don't do one-night stands, I like relationships, Long-terms. That's why I only had one till date. When we broke up, it was mutual but i was devastated and surely THIS GUY, here will leave my more than that.

No HARRY you can't feel this way you hate HIM!

After all this my mind wandered back to one thing:

What is the unknown feeling he's giving me

~~~~~~~•••○○○○●●○○○○•••~~~~~~~

This is the most I've written till now. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Please vote and any comment will be appreciated.

Until then

All the love RITS💚💛