» ᠻꪮ𝘳𝓽ꪗ - ꪮꪀꫀ «

Johnny and his friends already arrived at the airport.

Lucky enough, there were only few people around the airport and they thought this will be easy to do.

"Can we eat first?" Yukhei suggested cause, dude he's so freaking hungry. They haven't eat anything early in 4:00 a.m in the morning because Johnny was really rushing.

"I gonna treat you guys later" Johnny said and the other boys screams in victory. Johnny treat them some food only once in a blue moon so they should do their work better.

"So we were gonna sit here and wait?" Yukhei said impatiently.

"This bitch here keeps on talking, can you stop a while?" The Japanese said, earned a loud laugh from others except Yukhei.

"tHiS biTcH hErE kEePs oN blah blah blah" Yukhei said in a mocking tone.

The boys keeps on laughing at two mocking each other.

They stayed at their positions for an hour until the clock strikes 5:00 a.m.

"I think we should walk around to the airport now, what ya'll think?" Jaehyun stated and gained their attentions.

All of them agreed except the one and only lazy ass, Yukhei.

"Can we stay for a little?" Yukhei said, adding a cute tone so the others will say yes.

"No, we have to work for the dude here so lets go outside now" Mark whispers while pointing at Johnny.

Yukhei groans but still, he stands up from his seat and running to catch up with others.

The sun was slowly rising, this is so freaking beautiful to their eyes as they scattered around the airport lobby.

Johnny was nervously standing as his fingers were getting wet.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Ten was comfortably sitting at the back car seat. He didn't like the idea of his parents going back to Thailand but he can't protest to them cause he respect them.

He has an airpods plug in his both ears because, only music can make him feel more better.

He was also texting Doyoung about everything what is happening to him right now.

From packing his things to sitting down in the car seat.

As he puts his phone down and looking outside, his phone rings.

He immediately picks it up and it was from Doyoung.

"Why did you call?"

"I want to ask how my bestie is doing right now"

"You miss me alreadyyyy? How sweet"

"I'm not shut uppp, by the way are really going back now?"

"Yeah Im sorry Doyoungieee"

"Another Ten, could you please stand still at the airport?"

"Umm why am I gonna do that hm?"

"J-just do what I said please, you will like it if you do what I said"

"Fine you owe me everything when I get back"

"As if you will remember it"

"Gonna drop this call Doieee, we already arrived at the airport, see you soonnnn miss youuu"

"I will miss you too Tennieeee byeee stay safeee"

As Doyoung stopped talking, Ten ended the call knowing that they already reached the airport.

Ten didn't say anything as he stepped outside of the car.

He grabbed his bags, and also helped his parents to bring their luggage out.

They stepped inside the airport lobby to wait for their flight.

Well, Ten was too good enough so he followed what Doyoung said.

He stands straight, not minding what his parents might think.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️