» ᠻꪮ𝘳𝓽ꪗ «

"Ya'll better listen to me" Johnny stated.

"We don't listen to assholes though" Hendery said jokingly as he knew that the older will get irritated easily.

"But you're asshole yourself so you better listen" Johnny said.

They were at Johnny's house because Johnny called them to go there.

"We need to find someone tomorrow" Johnny said as his friends were curious at his words.

"You said someone? Who is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"Just an important person I think" Johnny replied.

Hendery was smiling weirdly at what he just heard from the American. He knew who he was talking about so he didn't need to ask.

"Would you stop smiling like that? Its fucking creepy. It creeps me out" Johnny's brother, Mark said.

Hendery smile weirdly even more and come closer to Mark to tease him more.

"Dude fuck off!" Mark said as he run away from the smiling boy.

The boys laugh at the scenario.

Johnny cleared his throat to caught all of his friends' attention.

"So here's the plan..." Johnny started but some bullshit still interrupting him.

"How important is that person is? Is it a millionaire person or what? Or... Is it you sugar daddy?" A japanese boy named Yuta said.

Johnny was so fucking done at his friends but luckily, he loves them.

"Do you think I need those? Dude I'm richer that you" Johnny said, earning a laugh from the Japanese.

"If someone interrupts again, I will choke the hell out of ya'll" Johnny threatens, earning a muffled laugh from Mark.

Johnny sighs and continue to talk.

"I just needed your help to find this person" Johnny stated as he shows a picture of a boy wearing a round eyeglasses.

All of them, except Mark and Hendery, gasp at the sight and look at Johnny.

"So you need us to find Ten in the airport?" Jaehyun said.

"Yes?" Johnny replied as he raised his left eyebrows.

"I don't think we can find him easily" Hendery said, gaining Johnny's attention.

"He is smaller than me and I bet there are thousands of people at the airport tomorrow" He added.

"I'm not saying that he is very small but, since I met him at the library, he looks so tiny even though he was standing" He added again.

"Let me say, do our best for our friends happiness" Jaehyun said with a wink.

"Im so freaking lucky with you guys" Johnny said.

"I'm touched, should I cry?" Yuta said, earning a small chuckle from the older.

Johnny tell about his plans on the other boys as they agreed to it.

"So, tomorrow morning, like 4:00 a.m?" Yukhei said.

"Of course, Doyoung said that the plane they were in will be depart at 6:00 am so I think we should be early" Johnny said, with excitement on his eyes.

"Okay deal, and we should go home now, its getting late" Yukhei said as he fake his yawn.

"Yeah its getting late so you guys will sleep here" Johnny said with a smile.

"I won't complain cause their sofa is the most comfiest ever" Jaehyun said.

"Same" Yuta said as he raised his hands.

"I will sleep here too, how about you Lucas? Won't it be scary to walk outside alon?" Hendery said as the others laugh except Lucas.

"Fine I will sleep here too, let's sleep now, I'm getting sleepy now"

"Remember, we should get up early to get ready or I will kick ya'll out of here" Johnny threatens the others again.

"Aye! Captain" Everyone said in unison.

They already the some comforters at the ground since Yuta and Jaehyun occupied the two long sofas. They already lying down but Yukhei was already sleeping. They talk a little much until sleepiness strikes their bodies.

Tomorrow will be great day I guess. Johnny thought as he closes his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️