» 𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꪗ - 𝓽ꫝ𝘳ꫀꫀ «

Ten was writing his letters for Johnny when someone interrupts him.

"Oh, You're Ten right?" The boy at his back, almost shouting at made Ten jumps from his seat.

He quickly hides his letter and turn to the boy at his back.

"Y-yeah I am" Ten replied.

"I just wanna know if you like the book that I give to you" The taller boy said as he sits beside Ten.

"Ahm yeah, I like it, if you wouldn't mind I will return it when I finish the book" Ten said as he look to the direction of the boy who goes by the name Hendery.

"Yah yah I wouldn't mind. I'm glad that you like it. I will give you more good books so you can enjoy others too" Hendery said with a smile on his face. Ten smiled back.

The two boys was having a good conversation when someone interrupts them again.

"Oi! Guanheng!" Another boy shouts, his voice was like pretty husky.

"Guanheng?" Ten whispers to himself but Hendery hears him.

"It's my real name, Huang Guanheng. So I need to go my dudes calling me. See you around" Hendery said as he stands up from his seat and bid his goodbye to the other boy who is still sitting.

"See you around" Ten replied with a smile.

I bet that's Lucas. Ten thought.

He stands up from his seat and getting ready to go home.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

As he walks in the sidewalk, heading to his house, someone talks behind him.

"TENNNNN!" A tall boy shouts with a high pitch sound.

Ten screamed from the scream and immediately turn around and ready to beat someone's ass.

"Ten-hyungggg easyyyy~ It's just me, your uwu" The blonde haired boy said as he raised its hands.

"Why does everyone keeps on shocking me like that" Ten said playfully as he remember Hendery earlier.

"I'm sorry hyungggg" The other boy replied as he playfully hugs Ten.

"It's okay Jungwoo, it don't mind it, just don't scream again like that" Ten replied.

"Yes hyung I won't. Hyunggg I wanna join you walking" Jungwoo said cutely as he keeps on smiling at the elder.

"Of course you can Woo, no one can stop you" Ten replied smiling back and he pinch the cheeks of the latter, earning a light punch from him.

"Ohhh my Woo was punching me now" Ten whined in a teasing tone.

Both of them just laugh as they heading home.

About Jungwoo, he is Ten's neighbor and also a friend. They become friends when the beginning of high school. Jungwoo was really a shy type boy around everyone but with Ten, he was so hyper around the older. Jungwoo was really comfortable at him and Ten was like a older brother to him.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

this is filler chap i think
but enjoyyyy :))