The Blood Bandit

3....2....1.... KNOCKOUT! The screen and referee screamed.

I jump off the stage and walk away to my personal locker room. As I walked people came up to me and congratulated me on my win. I just simply thanked them with a wave of my hand. In my head all I thought of was, 'Don't let your hood fall off.'

Oh sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Kayla Morgan and I'm a street fighter. Though it's funny because I'm a street fighter but we fight underground. Haha that's hilarious. Anyway back to me. I have black hair and red lips. I kinda look like Snow White, but I'm not that pale. I'm not gonna bore you with the details.

When I was seven I really wanted to do karate. Well doesn't every kid. So my parents took me to a dojo and I started at a white belt. Durning my first spar I beat up the kid so bad he had to go to the hospital. After that they gave me a third degree black belt, even the sensei wasn't that good.

After I beat the kid up, they called me the Bandit. When I first started street fighting I use The Bandit. But since I beat up so many people, they started calling me the Blood Bandit. But one thing you should know about me is...

Nobody knows I'm a girl.