2. Welcome to Beacon (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"Do you mind if I question your offer a little?" Said Subaru.

"Go ahead, what is it that you want to ask?"

"Why are you so interested as to offer me, and my Beako, to stay at your place? We don't even have the papers forged to get into school! Let alone trust anyone here in the first place. Isn't it weird?"

Ozpin smiled, "well I understand your confusion and doubt, but I am here offering you a place to safely start your morning and facilities that you can use to safely get info and learn from, and while it may seem sudden, and even though it is true that I am interested in you, I promise by my own word that you and your friend can put your trust onto me."

Subaru leaned closer, his tone serious. "Still, why is it that you are interested? Tell me the truth if we are to trust you. It is weird that someone I barely know is offering me a deal like this without raising some suspicions you know?"

Ozpin paused for a moment before chuckling at Subaru's hard-to-get attitude. From his point of view, Subaru really reminds him of Ironwood during the first time they meet. But after thinking about it, the young man had some interesting experiences just from what he gathered in this exchange alone. After all, it is weird for someone to suspect a tea that had been poisoned when they never have several instances of dying to something similar to it, or have several brushes with death, right?

To Ozpin, Subaru is a really interesting man, he may want to know more about him in the future.

"Are you sure that you wanted to know the truth on that matter?"

Subaru nodded. "I need confirmation to keep both me and my partner safe."

Ozpin nodded. "Alright, if it is to gain your trust, I'll go and tell you the full truth."

Subaru waited as Ozpin laid back on his chair and took a sip of his coffee. "So, let's start with one of your quirks then."

And so, they talk it out for the rest of their available time.

___________________________

About a half an hour later, a lonely drill-haired loli spirit sat on her chair in what seems to be a dining hall, bobbing her legs up and down like a little girl would for her appearance. She is obviously waiting for her contractor to be finished with his talks with that suspicious guy that rescued them. Even though she is currently accompanied by four girls that should not stay up this late, she really feels empty without her partner, as if like an orphan getting abandoned, I suppose.

"Subaru is really taking his time, I suppose! Betty will scold him for leaving me this long! Hmph!"

She pouts, as if pretending to be mad about him leaving her like this, even though he reassured her multiple times that it will be okay. She is slightly mad, but glad that he took his time to actually reassure her like that, even though now he is taking longer than what he promised her. He really is hopeless, is what she is thinking right now

"You sure are clingy huh?" A voice said beside her.

The blonde, busty girl said to her, wearing some sort of gauntlets as her weapon of choice, reminding her of that cat boy who kept calling her contractor "Cap'n". Her choice of clothing is really revealing and carefree, fitting for her personality.

"You won't get it, I suppose. Betty's Subaru had warned me of girls like you just from what I can see from your looks, in fact!"

"And what is that?" She tilted her head, questioning the great spirit.

"You are trying to seduce Betty, I suppose! Your bust will not intimidate me nor Betty's Subaru! He is mine only!" Beatrice answered, pointing her finger towards the goldilocks, getting a raised eyebrow and a frown in response.