#71: Soukoku Fluff Week Drabbles + Drawings

A/N: So, I participated in Soukoku Fluff Week over on Tumblr (and finished it early), and decided that, as a counterpart to the artworks I made for it, I'd write little drabbles to fit with each drawing. Enjoy!

---

Day 01: Dark Era

Day 01: Dark Era

"Oi!"

Chuuya hollers at his partner.

"What's the matter, Chuuya?"

The redhead seethes at how Dazai drawls out his name with fervor. He twirls the accessory around his finger tauntingly.

"Can't live without your stupid hat, hm?"

"Give it back!"

"No~"

Chuuya clenches his fist and chases after the brunette the moment he sees him begin to run, giggling as he grips the hat in his hand.

"Asshole!"

Dazai giggles more as he sprints. "Ufufufu, can Chuuya not keep up to me because his legs are so short? That's adorable~"

It is at that moment Dazai—gifted with karma—runs into a dead end.

It's not unusual for Dazai to toy with Chuuya by even just stealing things from him. Everyone knows that Double Black is...rocky, at best, since they're so different from one another.

And one of Dazai's favorite things to do was frustrate Chuuya.

And how better to do that than steal his most prized hat?

Something always did get between him, though. Chuuya suffers having Dazai Osamu as a partner, as the brunette messes with him to no end. But Dazai also suffers having Nakahara Chuuya as a partner, because the redhead knows every weak spot, sensitive spot, every bit of the brunette.

Their undying trust and knowledge in each other was both a blessing, and a curse.

Dazai grips the hat tighter and turns to look at Chuuya, face still plastered with anger.

Now that his partner has finally stopped moving, Chuuya grabs him and shoves him to the ground. He straddles the taller boy and wraps a hand around his tie.

"Give me my goddamn hat."

Dazai smirks and holds it away from the redhead's reach. "No~"

Chuuya tugs on Dazai's necktie, pulling him closer. "Give it back if you know what's good for you, asshole."

"Fufu, I like it when Chuuya gets all fierce~"

"Shut up."

Chuuya continues to stare into Dazai's eyes angrily, while Dazai smugly gazes back, until said brunette's mind clicks.