As soon as you got to your table you immediately scowled as a disgusted look went across your face. You took out a small bottle of rubbing alcohol and spilled it all over the table and seat. Taking out a alcohol wipe you started to clean your desk in the middle of class.

"Wtf-" a red haired boy said turning to look at you with curious eyes.

Sighing, "(L/n) here is a germaphode just give her some time and leave her alone and let's continue the lesson." Aizawa said as he went back to the board.

A dual haired boy turned to you, watching your every move as you went up and down the table to clean over and over again. He was going to lie if he said he wasn't a big curious.

Finally you had fully cleaned your desk. You weren't completely satisfied but it was decent. Thankfully you had your gloves on and your mask. You took a seat and started to fish out your supplies for school.

'Tch no one cleans this damn school its Disgusting.' You thought.

Soon class was over and you started to pack your things to leave but you were stopped by a green haired boy as his friends.

"Hi! I'm Midoriya Izuku!" The green haired Boys said reaching out a hand.

You stared at him and grimaced. As if you'd ever touch his hand. You just stood there before you looked back down to place your books back into your bag.

He retracted his hand, remembering you were a germaphode. His face was flushed from embarrassment.

"Ah! I'm Uraraka Ochako!" A bubbly brown haired girl said with a smile.

"I'm Tenya Iida!" A blue haired male said chopping the air with his hand.

You nodded in acknowledgement as you turned to place your bag on your arm.

"A-ah (L/n)-san!"

You turned to see a nervous green haired boy fumbling with his fingers.

"Whats your quirk?" He asked.

You looked at him with emotionless eyes before you walked to Aizawa which grabbed his attention.

"Oh right (L/n) you have to take your test huh." He said looking at the time.

"If you guys want you can watch her do her exam." He said as you started to walk out the class.

Everyone had decided to group up in a room as the camera monitored you. You were currently tugging on your medical gloves with new ones and tugging up your mask once more. You took out a small bottle of cleaning alcohol and sprayed it all around your new pe clothes and the area around you.

"She really is a germaphode." Kaminari deadpanned as the he watched through the screen.

"Tch she's just another extra. She can't defeat me." Bakugo grumbled not bothering to look at the screen.

"You'll be suprised." Aizawa stated.

The test had begun. A group of robots made their way towards you, but you were too busy spraying yourself that you failed to notice.

Finally done you turned your head to see 3 robots coming your way.

'Ugh so trouble some.' You sighed underneath your mask and you started to remove the gloves on your hands.

A robot came to smash down on you but you quickly jumped up and dodged it. You flipped in the air and placed the tip of your finger on the robots head. It instantly shut down and a surge of energy coursed through your body.