🖤 22 🖤

"I'm so nervous Tae," Beomgyu tightened his grip on the blonde male's arm.

The two males approached the office of Kim Taehyung, the fashion icon had set up a meeting with Beomgyu today.

"Because you are going to meet your crush face to face for the second time," Taehyun spoke as he opened the glass door.

Beomgyu blushed a little a bit, "yeah, but he is not my crush though."

"Yeonjun?" Taehyun turned to smirk at Beomgyu after closing the door.

"What?" Beomgyu's face heated up at once.

"Don't lie to me Gyu, I can read you like a book sometimes....you are very obvious," Taehyun spoke as his smirk died down.

Beomgyu knew fully well that he had a crush on Yeonjun but he wasn't going to admit it to anyone anytime soon, expecially Taehyun, the male might have already planned a speech on why he shouldn't date the pink haired male.

He knew he was rushing into things with his feelings for Yeonjun, but he can't just help feeling right about his choice this time.

"I don't have a crush on Yeonjun," Beomgyu denied it again slightly pouting, but it soon turned into a smile, "but I do have somebody in mind though," Beomgyu playfully winked at Taehyun.

Having grabbed the message, the blonde male rolled his eyes and hit Beomgyu a little bit harshly across the arm.

Beomgyu rubbed the part of his arms which Taehyun hit blowing a kiss to the blonde male in the process, "I know you love me Tae, all you have to do is admit it and we can go and adopt two kids for ourselves."

"Shut up Gyu," Taehyun sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Even Yeonjun thinks so too."

"Excuse me?" Taehyun rose a brow at Beomgyu's statement.

"True, he thinks you are in love with me....." Beomgyu thought for a moment, "well that isn't exactly what he said but, that is what I thought he meant."

"I can't with you right now Gyu," Taehyun spoke as he approached the receptionist.

Beomgyu handed the receptionist the card Taehyung had given to him yesterday.
She examined it before gesturing him and Taehyun to a roll of seats, "He is not in currently."

"Oh," Beomgyu slowly pulled Taehyun to sit with him after noticing the blonde male was trying to give him the cold shoulder.

"You know I'mm only kidding Hyunnie," Beomgyu engulfed the said male in a hug.

"I know," Taehyun deadpanned, slightly pulling the male off him, "how are things with you and your aunt by the way?"

Beomgyu's expression saddened, "I don't want to talk about her right now," he said the episode of them yesterday replaying in his mind.

•°•°•°

"Aunty you need my help with something," Beomgyu announced as he entered his aunty's small apartment, she seamed better than the last time.

"I heard Louis had been released from prison, where you put him in."

Beomgyu ran his hands across his face, "I apologized for that, and told you it wasn't my fault, I had no idea the-"