Peter and Wanda turn to dust

In this, Peter is seventeen and Wanda is twenty two. They started dating a week before Captain America Civil War happened and while Wanda was in hiding, they kept their relationship secret.

"We're in the Endgame now." Dr Strange said before he turned to dust. The guardians of the galaxy had just turned to dust, leaving Peter, Tony, Nebula and Dr Strange before he turned to dust.

Tony looked at where Strange had been when he heard a voice from behind. "Tony? I don't feel so good." Peter nervously said.

Tony looked at Peter and felt his heart break. The look on the teens face was one of worry. "You're okay." Tony said, more to himself as he didn't want to believe what was happening, was real.

"I don't know what's happening to me." Peter stumbled towards Tony and fell into his arms. "I don't want to go. I don't want to go." Tony could see parts of Peter's Iron-spider suit dust away and he gently put Peter on the floor as he held the teen close to him.

Peter looked at Tony as more of him turned to dust. "I'm sorry. Tell Wanda, I lo..." Tony watched as Peter disappeared in his arms.

"I'll tell her kid." Tony promised Peter as he held Peter's dust in his hand and slowly cried.

Billions of miles away in Wakanda on Earth. Wanda looked at the dead and discoloured body of her friend Vision. She looked at where the Mind Stone once sat, now an indent and bits of his metal skin was gone.

Wanda suddenly felt a sharp pain. To her, it felt like someone had jabbed a knife into her heart and twisted it. It was the connection she and Peter had. She had formed it when they were last face-timed eachother. It was done so they could feel eachother as they were separated because of the Accords.

"P-Peter...no." Wanda cried as she broke down and her body started to slowly turn to dust. "I love you too." She said as she vanished into the air.