"No!" She shrieked. "I'm not letting you pay for my car. Then I'll be just like May said I was, and I'm not." Raylynn mumbled the last part.

We were at a red light so I took my hands off the wheel and leaned over into her space. "You're nothing like how May said you were. I'm pretty sure I know you better than she does." I said then kissed her.

"Thank you."

"I love you." I said. The car behind us honked so I went back to my side and drove to the dealership.

"Hm, how about we split the price of the car." She tried to bargain.

I laughed. "No."

"Why not?" She pouted.

"Because I love you and this is how I choose to show my love. I'm you a car and the house we'll live in for the rest of our lives."

"Can I makes the downpayment on the car?" Raylynn asked, that sexy pout stil gracing her face.

I ruffled her hair. "Yes, you can make the downpayment, Baby."

Arriving at the dealership, it didn't take long to get the car and go because Raylynn already researched what she wanted beforehand.

"Here are the keys to your new 2015 Chrysler 200. It has a full tank of gas and XM Sirus Radio and is app compatible."

Raylynn and I say our thanks and drive back to the house to drop the car off at home. Pulling in the driveway, I notice May's car still there. We walk in the house to see what everyone's up to. "Baby, call May and tell her to come get her car before I have it towed."

Raylynn calls and as it rings, we can hear a phone ringing from the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen as Raylynn hangs up and find Crispin and Grandma in sitting with May.

"Hey guys, how'd car shopping go?" May says in an overly perky voice.

"Why are you here?" I ask. I'm literally sick of seeing May today and her intrusiveness is pissing me off.

May

Christian doesn't look too happy to see me but that'll all change when he sees how much his Grandma and little brother like me. Since leaving the Verizon store, I came here and introduced myself as a friend of Christian and Raylynn's. I told them I was invited to come and hang out with Christian but with everything that's happened with Raylynn, I think he forgot. Mrs. St. Victoria ate it up and I'm sure I've won over Crispin. We've baked cookie and talked about Christian as a child.

"You invited me here, remember?"

"I didn't. I don't even know you." Christian said bluntly. He looked to Raylynn.

"I didn't invite anyone here." She shrugged.

"Oh, My Dears, where are my hugs." Mrs. St. Victoria stood and said. Raylynn then Christian hugged her and sat on her side of the table, across from me. Leaving me on my side of the table alone. "May told me you and her go to the same school, Christian. She also tells me she and Raylynn are best friends."

"I wouldn't say best friends." Raylynn mumbles.

That's not good, I can't lose Raylynn, without her I have no reason to come around before Christian accepts we're meant to be.

"Oh, Raylynn." I giggle. "Since I moved here I've been Raylynn's only friend. We

have a lot of history." I emphasize 'a lot'. I want Raylynn to know that no matter how much we now dislike each other that she owes me for putting up with her in high school.

"I didn't know we went to the same school." Christian says with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, we didn't have any of the same classes last semester but we saw each other around and Raylynn invited me to hang out with you guys sometime." I winked at Christian.

"I thought you said Chris invited you to hang out?" The brat said.

I laughed nervously. "No, no, I definitely said it was Raylynn. I only said Christian and I went to the same school."

Mrs. St. Victoria's eyes narrowed on me. I was losing her and I couldn't afford that. "Uh, have you guys gone to see houses yet?" I asked Raylynn.

She looked at Christian with a stupid look on her face.

"No, we're going another day." Christian answered.

"Oh good!" I cheered. "Mrs. St. Victoria had a wonderful idea, she said it'd be nice if we all went to help pick out a house. Together."

"No."

I put on my cutest pout. "Why not, Christian?"

"Grandma, it's a great idea but this house is mine and Christian's. We want to choose something we'll love for a long time with no outside influences." Raylynn rejected.

Grandma, that bitch is calling Mrs. St. Victoria, Grandma? This "relationship" is worse than I imagined. I thought.

"For a long time, so not a love nest?" Mrs. St. Victoria asked.

"Not a love nest, a place to start a family." Christian answered, staring into Raylynn's eyes before kissing her. How sick.

"You'll have us as guests at some point so why not just let us tag along." I pushed.

****

Author's Note:

I've mentioned that Christianhas an older brother who hasn't made an appearance yet, so I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what actor/celebrity should be him?

Please and thank you for the help.