Prologue

You didn't think it will go this far

You didn't think it will go this far. It was just young love, something every teenager goes through nothing serious, right? Things like this happen all the time, but why was this one different?

School was over so you and your brother had to go to the store to buy some clothing for a family event that is coming up. Something simple nothing big. Your parents lend you money so you guys were covered. Nothing to fancy just something to throw on.

Passing through the sidewalk, seeing your reflection at the windows of each store, a coffee shop, a drug store, the dentist office, a mobile store, and finally the clothing store. Still wearing your schools uniform, didn't have time to change out of it. You never really liked the uniform especially the skirt, it wasn't made of soft material that's for sure.

'Let's get this thing over with.....I'm starving' holding your stomach hearing it growl.

Two middle school boys were playing volleyball outside at a park with a couple of other kids. It was a good day to play, with the sun shining bright and the breeze feeling nice. Oikawa went to pick the ball, that slipped out of his hands, near the exit that led to the street he didn't want it to be rolled out where a bunch of cars pass by, but was distracted when he saw a girl walking on the other side over a line of bushes.

Oikawa grabbed the ball and ran back to his friend, "hey, Iwaizumi."

"Yes?"

"Look......is (Y/n)." He pointed to the girl that was holding a shopping bag.

Both of the boys look over and saw her walking with her brother.

"She's so pretty........I'm going to ask her out."

"Oikawa, we are still in middle school we are too young for romance. Plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to date an idiot like you." Iwaizumi said yanking the ball from Oikawa.

"I'm not an idiot!..........I'm smart."

"What's one thousand two-hundred and fifty times four thousand five-hundred and thirty-two?"

Oikawa look at his friend with a glare," like You know the answer!"

"See she'll want someone with brains."

Oikawa looked at the ground with sad eyes," why can't you be more supportive!"

His friend looked at him like he had enough of his bullshit.