I kept on scrolling on her feed without liking the posts, if I liked I would appear like a creepy stalker, which I was not. I was just looking at the profile of the girl who was trying to get my sister and her brother together, I ought to know about her.

So I talked to Vansh bhaiya.

And??

He'll be there on time, without me of course.

Okay, I will figure out the rest of the things on my own.

good

Okay, i got to go, my paint is drying

'Kay.

I'll tell you later.

[Ketki is offline]

I sighed, throwing my phone away, and rubbed my face with my hands. This was going to be the end of me. This all is messing my mind and diverting my attention from my studies. All this just made my head hurt.

I tried not to think too much about it but my mind always drifted to those thoughts. I got up and went to the garden to feel better. As soon as I stepped out of my house, Nikunj walked in through the gate.

"What are you doing here outside and not studying?"

"You make me sound like a hopeless book nerd" I frowned at him sitting on the balcony swing.

"That's because you are" he laughed and sat beside me.

"The heck are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him, furrowing my eyebrows and narrowing my eyes.

"The heck I need a reason" he replied back in the same tone. We looked at each other before bursting into laughter. Nikunj didn't need a reason, he was always welcome here. He has to go through a lot in his own house, he needed a drama-free house.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Niharika spoke from her house. She jumped on this side as the wall was too small between two houses for this adventurous creature. I shook my head at her. She came and sat beside me so that I was between the two of them.

"Why should I tell you"

"Firstly" she raised one of her forefingers and started giving reasons.

If a girl ever says firstly during an argument, run. She's come prepared with thousands of reasons and a lot of things to say to make you feel completely unreasonable, cause she's right.

***

"Ahaan, My friend is picking me up again" Niharika informed me, casually. I stopped in the parking lot near my bike and narrowed my eyes at her. This was the second time in a week this was happening and I didn't trust her with this one.

"Niha, you should know I don't trust your friend, you will go with her only after I meet her" I leaned on my bike, resting my hips on the side and crossing my hands on my chest, waiting for her friend. She huffed in annoyance and moved her eyes to find her 'friend'.

Her eyes lit up in recognition when they landed on a girl who was sitting on an active. Niharika tried to run fast and get out of this situation but she couldn't. But the girl tried, I would give her that.

"Niha, I suppose I told you that I would have a word with your friend" I deadpanned and moved my head to the girl, whose back was facing me. She tensed up at her mention but turned around nevertheless, after a second or so.