Remus P.O.V

CW: A little bit of sexual content. Nothing explicit. I promise

Remus woke up with a beautiful smell. He filled his nostrils with that smell. And he rolled to the side trying to take it in. More of it. He opened his eyes to see Sirius. Right. It wasn't a dream. He was really here. And how on Earth could someone be that beautiful? No surprise he was actually a model, and many teenage girls fancied him. Shit thinking that made Remus kind of jelaous. He wouldn't want them though. Sirius was gay. But that didn't mean he liked him back. But they almost kissed last night. No, no. Remus shook those thoughts off his mind. They had just found each other back. Baby steps. 

Remus stood up. It was Saturday so luckily Remus didn't have Uni, or his work at The Library. He thought he should prepare Sirius some breakfast. He made everything he could, eggs, pancakes, toasts. Remus saw how Sirius devoured that bloody burger last night. Perhaps the bitch of his mother had been starving him as well. All for appearance. Shit. Yes Sirius was very good looking, he had a smoking good body. But Remus thought that is wasn't worth it. Besides, Sirius would be handsome even with a few more pounds.

"Hey. Good morning" 

Remus heart skipped a bit. Sirius hair was all messy not well brushed like last night. For the shooting Sirius had told him. But he looked even hotter just like that. 

"Good morning. You made me breakfast?" 

"Nop. Actually all of this is for me... So"

Sirius rolled his eyes smirking. 

Remus put a plate in front of Sirius while he sat down on the counter. 

"God! I haven't had pancakes in 8 years..." 

"How do you live like that?" Remus teased "What are you waiting for? Eat up!" 

Sirius took a bite. "Aaaarggg yes! This is heaven Remmy!" 

Remus smiled. And Sirius gulped everything he could. 

Remus' phone kept buzzing. Lily was texting. She wanted to know how things were going. If they have shagged yet. Remus blushed but tried to ignore her. 

"Soo..." Remus smiled drinking his tea "What is the agenda for today, Mr. Black?" 

Sirius smiled "Very busy. I'm planning on gulping pancakes and playing Xbox all day" he took another bite. 

"Or... We can do something fun..." Remus said "Though they must be looking for you like mad"

"Let them. Fucking wankers" Sirius answered "What is the fun thing to do?" 

Remus smiled "Eat up! Is a surprise!" 

After breakfast the boys showered (separately for Remus' dislike) and dressed up. Remus had to lend Sirius some clothes. And he couldn't avoid to think how cute Sirius looked with everything. Specially Remus' clothes. 

Remus took Sirius to Greenwood Park. It was Remus favorite when he was a kid. Countless times he came here with his mom. Remus thought Sirius needed something fun, dangerous and reckless. Something to distract him from everything. Sirius was fascinated. He forced Remus to ride every attraction. They ride the roller coaster like five times. Some girls recognized Sirius. So he had to wear shades and a beanie after that. Sirius ate everything he could which made him vomit after a while. Remus couldn't avoid laughing. 

"It's not funny bloody wanker!" Sirius protested. 

After a lovely day at the park they returned to Remus' cottage. The sunset was lovely, the sky was orange and pink. It was beautiful.